Dengfu E10 - Build-up

Afifz

Feb 18, 2021
Turin, Italy
Just wanted to ask if this hole os for the charging port?

Left side of the frame above the motor.

16223786746653311011281488142130.jpg

mgx

Feb 18, 2021
Slovakia
yes, its charging DC port. used to be on different place, but exposed to horizontal water drain. this place is bit better (not optimal again).

Roy68

Mar 4, 2021
UK Herts
Frame just turned up out of the blue (ordered 3rd March), thought it was still in China. Thankfully no import tax to pay? It looks great, I don't feel the need to paint it, maybe I'll cut some vinyl decals later on. Motor and batts arrived a month ago. Off we go!!!

IMG_20210604_124627.jpg

Afifz

Feb 18, 2021
Turin, Italy
Frame just turned up out of the blue (ordered 3rd March), thought it was still in China. Thankfully no import tax to pay? It looks great, I don't feel the need to paint it, maybe I'll cut some vinyl decals later on. Motor and batts arrived a month ago. Off we go!!!

View attachment 63338
Your frame finishing looks really good. Mine wasn't and I was compelled to paint it after realisation that vinyl wrapping isn't so easy...

Ended up wrapping only the bottom part to mask the poor fit of the battery cover...:sneaky:

20210604_140223.jpg

20210604_140154.jpg

mgx

Feb 18, 2021
Slovakia
Nice. Can you specify benefits of command control + big display from Luna? Can you make screenshots of all settings available there? I am wondering, as basic bafang display has all here, but maybe i am missing something.

Lucky Luke

Feb 19, 2021
[QUOTE = "mgx, publicación: 308059, miembro: 15772"]
Lindo. ¿Puede especificar los beneficios del control de comandos + pantalla grande de Luna? ¿Puedes hacer capturas de pantalla de todas las configuraciones disponibles allí? Me pregunto, ya que la pantalla básica de bafang tiene todo aquí, pero tal vez me esté perdiendo algo.
[/CITA]
Imagen1.jpg

Well, basically I had two reasons to change, one the pushbutton system made me make mistakes very often, even sometimes on ramps I had to stop because instead of raising the assistance I lowered it and on the other hand, as I only saw the screen of speed battery management was pretty bad

Excuse me for my bad english

Very important

Imagen1.jpg

Last edited:

captainhightop

Feb 26, 2021
UK
m600/500 are canbus so that software won't work (for BBSHD/01/02), checkout the bafang BESST tool and the info on endlesssphere for m600 programming. You can use a generic canbus device and software if you know what you're doing too by the looks of that thread.

endless sphere m600 thread

Malagni84

Feb 17, 2021
Northampton,uk
Hi , can any body help me in the picture attached that i took from this thread, right at the beginning, there is a cable tidy under the battery lock mechanism which i high lighted. I received my frame like a week ago i have sprayed it etc and upon building it back up i noticed that i have a massive gap under the battery mechanism with a hole in the lock mechanism that looks as though it should have a holing bolt in but no rivnut like the other cable tidies, no aluminium plate tidy cables , no bolt, no spacer, nothing, just a 10mm gap under the battery lock mech on mine..... i will take a pic when i can, has anybody else had this issue? and what should i do? contact melody? only now i have sprayed the frame is it too late?

InkedIMG_20210512_114935_LI.jpg

Geoff12a

Jan 27, 2021
Reading
Hi , can any body help me in the picture attached that i took from this thread, right at the beginning, there is a cable tidy under the battery lock mechanism which i high lighted. I received my frame like a week ago i have sprayed it etc and upon building it back up i noticed that i have a massive gap under the battery mechanism with a hole in the lock mechanism that looks as though it should have a holing bolt in but no rivnut like the other cable tidies, no aluminium plate tidy cables , no bolt, no spacer, nothing, just a 10mm gap under the battery lock mech on mine..... i will take a pic when i can, has anybody else had this issue? and what should i do? contact melody? only now i have sprayed the frame is it too late?

View attachment 65069

Sunburntwily

Jan 28, 2021
Australia

View attachment 65069
My frame is as yours just a gap. They deleted that bit in the pic. But apparently we have a stronger battery cover? (supposedly)

Waynemarlow

E*POWAH Master
Dec 6, 2019
Bucks
Hi, i am thinking of programming the bafang m600 motor. Has any body got any recommendations....

I found this recommended free resource E-Bike Conversion – Software - download program and then i need to purchase a relevant USB cable and connect.

This software was for the BBS02 and HD series, not the M600. Be nice if it was though as his software was pretty good already some years back on the BBS02 I had.

Malagni84

Feb 17, 2021
Northampton,uk
My frame is as yours just a gap. They deleted that bit in the pic. But apparently we have a stronger battery cover? (supposedly)
Thank you for the reply, it has made me feel marginally better knowing an answer and that I'm not the only one, but as an engineer I'm really struggling to accept that, it looks like it should be there and if I was honest all that weight on that top bit it makes sense that it should be there.... I think I'm going to message Melody anyway and see what has gone on.... The picture I ripped on this thread wasn't all that long before I received mine so it seems odd to me....

Geoff12a

Jan 27, 2021
Reading
Thank you for the reply, it has made me feel marginally better knowing an answer and that I'm not the only one, but as an engineer I'm really struggling to accept that, it looks like it should be there and if I was honest all that weight on that top bit it makes sense that it should be there.... I think I'm going to message Melody anyway and see what has gone on.... The picture I ripped on this thread wasn't all that long before I received mine so it seems odd to me....
I don't have it ever so far it's been ok jumps and drops when you think about it the battery weight is on the down tube and bottom part

Malagni84

Feb 17, 2021
Northampton,uk
i marked related spots with red circles. i am parktool guy, so green lube from PT used. But any apropriate will do. In past i used from ATE Germany. Picture i used is bogdans machine :), hope its not a problem.

View attachment 61556
Sorry to revive an old part but I too used to grease pivot links, mainly just the shaft as they are sealed bearings and was going through a fair few bearings ... I spoke to a bike mechanic at my LBS and he went mental at me, he said no wonder you keep going through them if you are greasing them, all you are doing is creating an area that loves to attract dirt and as you use the travel allowing that to be worked into the bearings, he said Never grease pivot links they are sealed bearings for a reason or older bikes with self lubricating material like brass for a reason.... it made sense at the time and I got to admit since I listened to his advice I haven't changed one since.....

Malagni84

Feb 17, 2021
Northampton,uk
I don't have it ever so far it's been ok jumps and drops when you think about it the battery weight is on the down tube and bottom part
Yeh I get it and both top and bottom would have to rip through the frame before they actually come out, I guess that's why engineers almost always over engineer.... Just seems odd to change the design but leave the bracket with a mounting hole as it makes it look unfinished) something missing....

Sunburntwily

Jan 28, 2021
Australia
Yes I can imagine. Just a theory, but you might find that the earlier frame did not have a backing piece behind the lock. these new ones do. This stops the lock from being pushed up the frame and gives added strength. So there is no need for the third /top screw. And lets be honest if you are making 1000 frames and you can save 10c on the frame that's a whopping $100 saving. But this is just a theory. I think I might be wrong there looking closer at your pick it looks like there might be a backing piece sp maybe talking out rump.

Last edited:

patdam

Jan 17, 2019
france
Yes I can imagine. Just a theory, but you might find that the earlier frame did not have a backing piece behind the lock. these new ones do. This stops the lock from being pushed up the frame and gives added strength. So there is no need for the third /top screw. And lets be honest if you are making 1000 frames and you can save 10c on the frame that's a whopping $100 saving. But this is just a theory. I think I might be wrong there looking closer at your pick it looks like there might be a backing piece sp maybe talking out rump.
First revision haven't screw but insert is available on frame to fix the wire guide. It was enough to install an longer screw to solidarise the assembly. this allowed me to make my battery fixing reinforcements

Malagni84

Feb 17, 2021
Northampton,uk

Mine actually looks like this (managed to get a picture today) empty there is a discoloured patch where there might have been something but there was nothing in the box or bags it came with so I assume it wasn't there from manufacturing

20210624_172106.jpg

20210624_172057.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles