Decoy Shred

Singletrackmind

Sep 17, 2020
San Diego, CA
I'm 6ft even and ride a large. Actually prefer the slightly smaller size. Think reach and stack do have validity but not the end all. Absolutely love the nimbleness and ride quality of my Decoy. Although mine is the Elite model, I upgraded to a Push ELEVENSIX coil shock and installed a DSD RUNT on the Fox 38 fork and they transcended the bike.

Chrysaor

Apr 12, 2021
Switzerland

Chrysaor

Apr 12, 2021
Switzerland
Thanks! I'll measure it up and see if it'll work. Bike is off the road now anyway as DHX2 has died and been sent to Fox for warranty.

I will measure as well when I have the opportunity. I have this expensive Thirstmaster but I am not super happy with it: it looks really used now and not completely sealed...

militantmandy

Jan 18, 2022
Tweed Valley, Scotland
Dhx2 back from fixed. Fixed under warranty no questions asked. Very happy to have it back, I love this bike! Took 2 of the three tokens out of the fork and it's so much better now for the stuff I ride.

militantmandy

Jan 18, 2022
Tweed Valley, Scotland
I will measure as well when I have the opportunity. I have this expensive Thirstmaster but I am not super happy with it: it looks really used now and not completely sealed...

Did some experimenting with a couple of different cages. Unfortunately I don't think any regular diameter cage will fit under the coil. Think I will just buy the stupid YT one.

Chrysaor

Apr 12, 2021
Switzerland
Did some experimenting with a couple of different cages. Unfortunately I don't think any regular diameter cage will fit under the coil. Think I will just buy the stupid YT one.

It's really annoying I don't like that bottle at all and it's too small for a regular ride... I have removed it and I take a regular bottle in a fanny pack for now

militantmandy

Jan 18, 2022
Tweed Valley, Scotland
It's really annoying I don't like that bottle at all and it's too small for a regular ride... I have removed it and I take a regular bottle in a fanny pack for now

😭 I really wish there was a better alternative. However, my e-bike rides are from my door, so I prefer to carry the absolute minimum and generally I don't ride the e-bike more than 2 hours, so I don't need too much water. I'm just going to buy it and hopefully it's not junk!

Chrysaor

Apr 12, 2021
Switzerland
😭 I really wish there was a better alternative. However, my e-bike rides are from my door, so I prefer to carry the absolute minimum and generally I don't ride the e-bike more than 2 hours, so I don't need too much water. I'm just going to buy it and hopefully it's not junk!

It works fine but you will see the quality is on par with a £5 bottle. I cannot believe the price they charge for a small plastic bottle it is the same price as the full replacement bearing kit !! Unbelievable

dansingh

Aug 29, 2022
redondo beach
Appreciate It! Wasn't so sure of the color when I ordered it but I love it in person! On the other side of the bike I have a OneUp EDC pump and tool kit combo that I have mounted to the bottle cage, tucks against the frame very nicely, doesn't rattle or rub anything and has everything I need for me not to wear a pack. Was looking into the Tubolito S Tubo and put it in a thin pouch where I have my current tube, but it won't work for a 27.5 and 29, whereas I can use the 29 tube I carry for any size! I do like the look of a clean pouch instead of just my ugly tube out in the open though. Still some work to do but very happy so far! View attachment 45900
How did you fit the oneup pump bracket under there?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles