Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC TM 750

Mar 10, 2022
United Kingdom
Are people in general happy with their cube hybrid 160's?
I can get a good deal on a Cube Stereo Hybrid 160 HPC TM 750 so I am tempted to pull the trigger I am 182 cm with short legs and would rather go medium than large as I like smaller bikes how are people finding sizes?
And last but not least how has warranty support been?

Richywalker64

Nov 14, 2020
Hartlepool
I have just ordered a Cube stereo hybrid 160 team action, It'll be the first carbon mtb or emtb I've owned which I'm a little nervous about after reading a few articles on here

Mar 10, 2022
United Kingdom
I have just ordered a Cube stereo hybrid 160 team action, It'll be the first carbon mtb or emtb I've owned which I'm a little nervous about after reading a few articles on here
sweat sweating GIF

BeBiker

Aug 26, 2020
Belgium
... I am 182 cm with short legs and would rather go medium than large as I like smaller bikes how are people finding sizes?
I am shorter and preferred the L above M.
Make sure you try both, I'm sure you'll take the L.

Haven't needed the official warranty till now, but went a few times back to the store for the free maintenance/checkup, activating auxiliary power etc.

Have a look in my tread about the 160S.

Richywalker64

Nov 14, 2020
Hartlepool
I'm 1.76m in height and went for the medium 160
Just had the email and it's been collected by the courier today so it should be waiting for me when I get home from offshore
I ended up getting mine from MTB Monster, it's around 100 miles away from me but they have some good deals on at the moment and free delivery

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles