Posvar1

Nov 17, 2022
Charlotte, North Carolina
❤️

5BDEFF1D-AC16-4EF3-88CC-BF0B1C8287CE.jpeg

Mohawk3a

Mar 20, 2021
California
When you ease of the power slightly, in emtb for example, it cuts the assistance for about 0.2 of a second so your shift happens smoother/not assisted. Doesn't happen in Turbo when it just over runs. It still takes a lot of practice to make it perfect and it subtle, but it's there.
So you are saying when you stop pedaling the bike cuts of the power….. 🤔🤔🤔

.2 second… are you telling me you make your shifts during this .2 sec power pause. Damn bro. I wish I had reflexes like like.
Maybe the shimano is easier to shift because it’s the weakest motor 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:

DaveG01

Mar 27, 2023
Shills
Great Video, MSRP $12999 (incl. Bosch Race Motor) I wonder what means after import tax.
Still, it looks premium in every way from the carbon factory (swingarm looks so similar to SC) to Cascade to suspension. Very boutique :cool:

DJ57UMP

Mar 13, 2021
England
If you're sitting in Santa Cruz HQ you've got to be looking around wondering what bast*rd sold their Heckler design files lol

That being said, Santa Cruz don't seem to be smart enough right now to come up with the RS 50/75 and to come away from Shimano...

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Does Crestline sourcing Bosch motors in the grey market have any warranty implications?

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
warranty: 6 years on the frame and all other parts are the same as it would be for any other manufacturer 👊

Not grey market by the way, its a legit way of smaller brands getting Bosch motors from official resellers.
I meant implications with Bosch, not Crestline to be clear, since they have no commercial relationship but you clarified it anyway.

Darkyhs

Oct 25, 2020
Lisbon, Portugal
warranty: 6 years on the frame and all other parts are the same as it would be for any other manufacturer 👊

Not grey market by the way, its a legit way of smaller brands getting Bosch motors from official resellers.
How do you control the Kiox screen using the Wireless Remote? I do not seem to understand that :). I have the new Bosch System + Smart Controller with the Bluetooth remote control and was thinking of adding the Kiox screen but I cannot find anywhere how this can be connected or how to control the screen. In this video, you can see the Remote + Kiox that has been integrated.

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
I'll admit, I really like this bike. Its between this and the Voima.
This frame geo suits my needs better.
Trying to figure out a way to get one into NZ and not prolific pricing.

Chairman

Feb 25, 2022
Nz
I'll admit, I really like this bike. Its between this and the Voima.
This frame geo suits my needs better.
Trying to figure out a way to get one into NZ and not prolific pricing.
There's a few of us trying to work that out. Frameset would be ideal for me

Dave_B

Subscriber
Aug 29, 2020
Newquay
Is it me or is this simply a Santa Cruz frame copy with different motor integration?

LowLow

Oct 30, 2020
Los Angrles
Is the frame for the 75/50 and the 50/75 the same? I know they have different colors and a couple of different components, but if one were to put a 160 fork and 150 shock on the 75/50 and flip the chip, would you essentially have the 50/75?

If so, I assume you can just lower the 180 fork on the 75/50 instead of buying a new fork. But can you also adjust the shock via spacers to get the right stroke for the 150? Thought this would be a a hassle if you want to go back and forth between the two models.

Just curious.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles