Best eMTB for bike parks?

MrMarzocchi

Apr 26, 2021
Wales
Which would be the best eMTB for jumping?

Levo SL? Kenevo SL? Any other lightweight jump bikes?

Last edited:

MrMarzocchi

Apr 26, 2021
Wales
There are a lot of ideas out there on what makes the best fully jump bike. Shorter travel and not slack HA is more ideal if you’re gonna do more DJ type trails which really isn’t EMTB ideal. Long and slack sucks on most old school jump lines built for 26” wheels!!

as for big park jumps I’d say the kenevo SL would be the best. It’s pretty close to a park bike with a light battery and motor. I have the LevoSL and not sure how the compliant carbon would hold up on legit sends.

the guys I ride with and me over spring our DH bikes to about 20-25% sag. The longer the travel the more work you gotta do to properly boost a jump and flow lines as it is on a pump DJ track. DJ bikes have little front and no rear suspension as do pumptrack bikes. So whatever bike you get just adjust to less sag on big send days and you’ll be fine.
Hi bud, these are the jumps I've got in mind; jumps you'd basically do on a DH bike, and general MTB centre jumps. I'm doing well on my eBike but I'm having to go much faster because it's 25kg, and the gaps there are like 35ft. Really looking at the Sl Comp (carbon or non carbon) the 17kg got me thinking I can send much further. The reason I like MTB centres on my eBike is I can progress way quicker because I get in 70%+ more runs

farmer-johns-bike-park.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles