Best eMTB for Complete Beginners

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
As in, never ever ridden a regular mountain bike? Where do you want to ride? Need more info please!
I have ridden regular mountain bikes for years. I like to ride uphill and downhill as well. I'm more interested in off road situations.

The price range would be around 1500-2000$.

Which eMTB do you think I should buy?

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Having recently bought my first mtb I think the best advice is to look at what you ride now. I ride a 150 travel trail / enduro bike and I would like a more full on enduro but I don’t want that to pedal , up hill , However on an ebike the uphill won’t be a problem so I went for a 160 travel bike with modern enduro geometry .

With the same reasoning If you ride a hardtail and like that then a hardtail e bike will probably be fine or a short travel trail bike .

sauravgartaula

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
Having recently bought my first mtb I think the best advice is to look at what you ride now. I ride a 150 travel trail / enduro bike and I would like a more full on enduro but I don’t want that to pedal , up hill , However on an ebike the uphill won’t be a problem so I went for a 160 travel bike with modern enduro geometry .

With the same reasoning If you ride a hardtail and like that then a hardtail e bike will probably be fine or a short travel trail bike .
Thanks for your advice!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles