Anyone use an Eddy current front on the rear?

CRFan1

Dec 2, 2020
NW Indiana
So it Appears that the Eddy Current 27.5 x 2.8 is on back order until who knows when and I have two 2.8' fronts.......Has anyone run the front on the rear and if so what was your opinion?

Mcharza

E*POWAH BOSS
Aug 10, 2018
Helsinki, Finland
Please read these threads first and you can search more...

7869hodgy

Jul 15, 2020
Reading
So it Appears that the Eddy Current 27.5 x 2.8 is on back order until who knows when and I have two 2.8' fronts.......Has anyone run the front on the rear and if so what was your opinion?

I ran a 2.8 rear on the front for weeks until I realised ( with a 2.6 rear on the back). I changed it to a Front and haven’t really noticed a difference. Tread pattern looks 99% the same. I’ve been riding over the past few weeks in the wet leaves and mud.

I think starting a new thread is a good thing. If you hadn’t I certainly would have trawled through old threads. Who has the time......I guess some do.

CRFan1

Dec 2, 2020
NW Indiana
I ran a 2.8 rear on the front for weeks until I realised ( with a 2.6 rear on the back). I changed it to a Front and haven’t really noticed a difference. Tread pattern looks 99% the same. I’ve been riding over the past few weeks in the wet leaves and mud.

I think starting a new thread is a good thing. If you hadn’t I certainly would have trawled through old threads. Who has the time......I guess some do.

Thanks! I have a rear on back order but if it doesn't come in by the time I get my carbon wheels the front is going on the rear, lol

KeithR

Jul 1, 2020
Blyth, Northumberland
Internet forum etiquette - forever - has dictated that you "trawl through old threads" before starting a new one; and only doing that if the answer to the question has not already been provided.

There's no upside to the same questions being asked and time and time again.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles