Levo SL Gen 1 Shimano Hyperglide Chainring for Levo SL?

Jcolborn48

Apr 13, 2020
California
Does this exist? I swapped to a shimano XT drivetrain, and the stock chainring kind of catches on the shimano chain. I can't seem to find a 94 BCD chainring 30T for the Shimano Hyperglide system? Is it just me and my lack of internet search skills ?‍♂️

paquo

Jul 31, 2018
usa
Does this exist? I swapped to a shimano XT drivetrain, and the stock chainring kind of catches on the shimano chain. I can't seem to find a 94 BCD chainring 30T for the Shimano Hyperglide system? Is it just me and my lack of internet search skills ?‍♂️
you need to use the sram link on the shimano chain until you get one of these, or 2 because they come from europe

94 BCD (SRAM) Round

Mavik

Jan 4, 2019
Malaysia
Honestly, just stick with the chainring which comes with the bike. I have a couple of mates who run the XT drivetrain to enjoy the hyperglide without needing to swap out the chainring.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles