EMTBs are like ......

mtbross

Jul 22, 2019
Los Angeles, CA, USA
So many closed minded mtb'ers here in So CA. But it's slowly changing. I've busted my hump for 30 years on analog and now a full e-convert. Maybe it's being in my 60's, or just always looking for the best way to enjoy my riding and life. Anyway, speaking with my riding buddies, always asked what the e-bike is like. Here's one I like for those that say they won't ever go there...

Ebikes are like crack so you bettter stay away. You'll likely be hooked after the first ride, but pretty much guarantee you will after the second. :ROFLMAO:

Got any lines I can add to the quiver? Would love to hear them.

Rusty

E*POWAH BOSS
Jul 17, 2019
New Zealand
Sadly SoCal isn't what it was when I was a youngster. Pretty sure that just like Saddleback Park, Escape Country etc there would have been cool MTB parks if these things were around back then.

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
Don’t worry, you can easily convert your bike to an emtb for free.
Just cycle to the top of that hill, wait for a thunderstorm and then hold your bike up in the air.
It will be an absolutely electrifying experience and you too will have a really hot bike to smoke those trails with.

kendo

Sep 2, 2019
Scotland
So many closed minded mtb'ers here in So CA. But it's slowly changing. I've busted my hump for 30 years on analog and now a full e-convert. Maybe it's being in my 60's, or just always looking for the best way to enjoy my riding and life. Anyway, speaking with my riding buddies, always asked what the e-bike is like. Here's one I like for those that say they won't ever go there...

Ebikes are like crack so you bettter stay away. You'll likely be hooked after the first ride, but pretty much guarantee you will after the second. :ROFLMAO:

Got any lines I can add to the quiver? Would love to hear them.
Acoustic not analogue ? Digital-Analogue Electric/Acoustic ???

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles