Riding an emtb is like......

2unfit2ride

Feb 2, 2019
herts
Why doesn't your wife ride? Have you tried changing your saddle to an EMTB specific one so the old chap still works? ;)

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Why doesn't your wife ride? Have you tried changing your saddle to an EMTB specific one so the old chap still works? ;)
You are a wag! :LOL:
Surprisingly this old chap is in perfect working order except for the knees. Despite my best efforts, my wife does not ride a bike. More accurately, she is able to ride a bike, but will not ride one ever since she came off and skinned her knees and one elbow. She has absolutely no mechanical sympathy at all, gears are a total mystery to her. By the time 1x came out, she was a lost cause.

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
Me on steroids I say.

I can't match most of my non ebike times on downhill sections, but I'm within seconds on every single stage on a 20 odd mile ride. Rather than 1 or 2 per ride. That's why I love them, attack every single stage like it's the first.

And my partner calls me a cheat and ebike wanker. She's only jealous because she'd love one.

Eeh (bah gum) biker

Jul 5, 2018
Sheffield
And my partner calls me a cheat and ebike wanker.
emoji1787.png
She's only jealous because she'd love one.
WTF !!!!!!! dump her - Why would anyone want to be with someone who cals them a wanker !!!!!! that's horrible .

Brianjonesphoto

Patreon
Oct 8, 2018
Seattle USA
Like buying the legs of an Olympic athlete. Yes I’m “cheating” and I don’t care because I’m smiling.

This came to me on a ride this week. EMTB are like gay marriage. If you don’t like them don’t get one and leave me the frick alone to do as I see fit.

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
It is like having a gentle hand on your back, the whole time you are riding.
Err, not so sure about "gentle". On my first ride out on an emtb, I was at the top of a steep drop and gave a short pedal stroke to send me over the edge. What I got felt like a hard shove just as I was about to walk down the steps! (problem with mode select, in boost instead of eco). :eek:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles