Levo Gen 2 2019 Specialized Turbo Levo FSR Tech Service Retailer Workbook

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Please, do you know if there is a manual for MY2018 Kenevo?
Thank you

I assume there is one but I have to disappoint you that I don't have a copy. I walked by coincidence into a LBS when I was travelling for work in the US. The guys in the shop were very friendly and just send me the document by mail.

Maybe a Kenevo owner can ask their LBS? And then post here on the forum? It would be great to collect all these documents.

Gutch

Sep 10, 2018
South Carolina
I’m having issues downloading, can’t find the 2019 Levo? What am I doing wrong? All it’s telling me to do is sign up?

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Any change to have the 2020 kenevo one ?

I received the 2019 Levo manual from a Specialized dealer which I accidentally run into when I was travelling for business in the US. So best thing a 2020 Kenevo owner could do, is ask their LBS to share the retailer workbook by mail so someone on the forum can upload it here. It should be available on the dealer portal and it contains no secrets according to my opinion.

Peko

Sep 23, 2018
Germany
I received the 2019 Levo manual from a Specialized dealer which I accidentally run into when I was travelling for business in the US. So best thing a 2020 Kenevo owner could do, is ask their LBS to share the retailer workbook by mail so someone on the forum can upload it here. It should be available on the dealer portal and it contains no secrets according to my opinion.

Any news respective the Kenevo 2020 workbook?

Spagnol

May 2, 2019
Italy

Any news respective the Kenevo 2020 workbook?

+1 I couldn't get it from my dealer

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles