Winter overshoes

Alan wolfe

Oct 10, 2018
Ffgjh
Anybody use winter overshoes as looking buy a pair need suggestions.only reason am buying feet were freezing and soak wet today.cannot afford another pair of shoes as just spent £150 on new five tens and socks.anybody use them are they any good plus dont want look like complete tit in them

z1ppy

E*POWAH Master
May 11, 2018
West Mids
They're shite in my experince, and no substitue for a decent winter boot. That said, they can work for you but don't buy cheap. My riding partner has some Endura ones, which seem to work for him but are £50...

Maxb

Patreon
Nov 29, 2018
South East England
Endura MT500 Plus Overshoe | Chain Reaction Cycles

Got a pair of these they are ok and will stop your 5 10’s getting completely saturated. They are quite tight to fit I went for XL and I wear size 8.
They are nowhere as good as my Shimano AW7 winter boots but cost a fraction of the price especially in the sale ,there is no way I would pay full price for them they just are not worth it.

Ed_M

Patreon
Aug 9, 2019
Wokingham
I use the gaiters. They don't look fantastic but they haven't let me down over the last few weeks. I don't think there is a reasonably price alternative at the moment. The high rise Five Tens are not waterproof, and won't be until August next year. Someone had some great looking winter boots on another thread but they were well over £200.

The gaiters work for me, clean five tens and no more wet feet, and at £25 they will last me until next year when the new waterproof Five Tens are released. Bargain.

Alan wolfe

Oct 10, 2018
Ffgjh
Endura MT500 Plus Overshoe | Chain Reaction Cycles

Got a pair of these they are ok and will stop your 5 10’s getting completely saturated. They are quite tight to fit I went for XL and I wear size 8.
They are nowhere as good as my Shimano AW7 winter boots but cost a fraction of the price especially in the sale ,there is no way I would pay full price for them they just are not worth it.
Cheers mate bought mt500 work a treat

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles