Levo Gen 3 Why making 2 different Carbon Frame for Levo?

Han

May 25, 2021
Vienna
Placed an order last week for a 2022 S-Works Frameset, would keep mostly of the good parts for put them on later, but just found out the new 2022 Frame has a 30.9mm dropper post diameter instead of my 2020 Levo which has a 34.9mm, OMG I got to sell the old one and buy a new one again, time and money once again bleed out little by a little.

But come back to the track, I dig a little bit more, found out that actually only S-Works and Pro Gen3 has 30.9, but Expert Gen3 kept the old 34.9 design, since they both are FACT 11m full carbon frame, why Specialized make it 2 different standard for this? the only reason I can guess is to save some weight for high end range but whats the point for the 34.9 for the middle range like expert if the 34.9 is stronger and doing a better job? Do they have the same rider weight limit for 109KG or not?

Han

May 25, 2021
Vienna
Thank you all! after read all the threads I luckily found the 34.9 might be a better choice compare to the shimmed 30.9, what a surprise. Love you guys for the rush reply

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles