Which bike would you guys buy?

ImTheOne

Jun 10, 2022
AL
Looking for opinions from experienced riders on the following 2 bikes. I've ridden a SC Heckler and loved it, but really don't want a Shimano motor, nor is a SC in the budget of under $6k. I had a 2018 Specialized Levo that was a nice bike, so I kinda feel like I know what to expect with the Bulls, but I imagine the tuning from Specialized to straight Brose is different.

I am stuck between the Bulls E-Stream AM4 and the Haibike AllMtn 3. I've heard great things about the Bosch motor, but also read some negative things. Then I have read about the Brose being not as powerful as the Bosch (or "punchy") even though the torque rating is higher and that some folks didn't love it. Every review I read sends me back and forth from 50/50 to 49/51 and back.

What would you go for?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Have you ridden them?
He did make the post over a year ago .. so you'd hope he's done something by now and not just waited for a reply :)

He's also not been on the forum for over a year (hover over/click on his username) so probably unlikely he's interested ...

1692537338548.png

Sharx

Aug 20, 2023
Oregon Central Coast
Looking for opinions from experienced riders on the following 2 bikes. I've ridden a SC Heckler and loved it, but really don't want a Shimano motor, nor is a SC in the budget of under $6k. I had a 2018 Specialized Levo that was a nice bike, so I kinda feel like I know what to expect with the Bulls, but I imagine the tuning from Specialized to straight Brose is different.

I am stuck between the Bulls E-Stream AM4 and the Haibike AllMtn 3. I've heard great things about the Bosch motor, but also read some negative things. Then I have read about the Brose being not as powerful as the Bosch (or "punchy") even though the torque rating is higher and that some folks didn't love it. Every review I read sends me back and forth from 50/50 to 49/51 and back.

What would you go for?

What would you go for?
Just picked up a '22 Levo Comp Alloy. Specialized is selling them to clear out for '23. $5625 (zero tax-Oregon). Top reviews and my past with them led me to it. Real glad I decided on it, fantastic eMTB.

PXL_20230820_171126077.MP.jpg

Last edited:

Nomad1

Apr 2, 2023
He did make the post over a year ago .. so you'd hope he's done something by now and not just waited for a reply :)

He's also not been on the forum for over a year (hover over/click on his username) so probably unlikely he's interested ...

View attachment 122953
I didn't catch that it popped up earlier today when I was on the site. It did get me thinking about different motors how many people can honestly say they have a lot of time on each of the big 5?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles