Where to start...?

crash381

May 31, 2018
Fleet
So, having taken a couple of e-bikes out on the Pedal Heaven Demo Day I’ve got the bug. I currently ride an XC but want to get more into trail riding, so is it Levo Comp Carbon or the Cube Hybrid 140??

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
So, having taken a couple of e-bikes out on the Pedal Heaven Demo Day I’ve got the bug. I currently ride an XC but want to get more into trail riding, so is it Levo Comp Carbon or the Cube Hybrid 140??
Hi mate,

I was at the demo day too, took out the Cube 140 which I liked, but I wouldn’t buy that particular bike this year as I’m sure that will have a new Bosch motor in the 2019 version. Personally I own the Levo which I really rate (y)

If you’re able to, test the Haibike AllMTN and Moustache Samedi, both are really good bikes. ebikeshop in Farnham have a good selection.

All the best,
Rob

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Actually, scrap the Moustache, that also has a Bosch CX. Right now I wouldn’t get anything with the Bosch CX motor and would wait to see what they come up with next (which I’m sure will be very good).

crash381

May 31, 2018
Fleet
Thanks Rob. I’ve seen a couple of your videos, so you’ve pretty much sold me on the Levo! I live really close to Pedal Heaven and know I will be well looked after by them - so the Specialized is a good option all round but I’m still planning a trip to Farnham next week as I’ve seen some good reviews on the Haibike. I’ll keep you posted.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles