Where are you riding this weekend?

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Four days off in a row after close of business today !

However my partner still has to work some days so just local riding again for us

Dalby this afternoon
Maybe Kilburn tomorrow
Dalby again Friday afternoon
Yearsley Saturday
Fancy another xc ride Sunday, North Yorkshire Moors perhaps

yorkshire89

E*POWAH Master
Sep 30, 2020
North Yorkshire
Heading upto tweed valley tomorrow, riding glenbenna and whatever we can at inners while the EWS-E is on. Hoping to head over to Thornielee/Yair at some point then back to Golfie inners to ride and watch some racing

JFDI

Feb 13, 2021
Helmsley, North Yorkshire
Saturday.
A 26 mile loop, starting at about 9:30am at Hawnby near Helmsley North Yorkshire.
Sunday.
A 16 mile loop starting at Chop Gate at about 9:30.
An 'easy' (🤔🙄😉) spin as I'm up Swaledale Monday to Thursday and need to conserve some energy!

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Hitting the trails in Ross on Wye this Saturday (the wettest day). Probably cleaning the bike on Sunday...

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Nowhere on the bike ..ankle still knackered ( although getting better)..also still no bike after chewing up two cassettes in as many months and waiting for a report ( possible warranty claim) delayed while my LBS owner is on a Highland mtb trip ( lucky git) ..I have been offered the use of a full sus Haibike foc while mine is laid up ..but haven't been able to take up the offer because of aforementioned injury 😕
Northumberland coastal tour in the brum brum with the missus on Saturday ..which will be nice with lunch at the Jolly Fisherman , Craster if its not too rammed ..every cloud n all that ..

Last edited:

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Would have invited myself along on one of your rides if I wasn't laid up still..you can't fail but to have a good time ..trails should be dry & dusty

yeah there’s a bit of rain forecast but it will be a welcome sprinkling of water

heal up soon dude, bet you’re itching to get back on the saddle now!

philmedomsley

Apr 28, 2020
Durham
Would have invited myself along on one of your rides if I wasn't laid up still..you can't fail but to have a good time ..trails should be dry & dusty
That makes two of us. Managed to ride round the block a few times this week. Think it will be a long time before I can manage anything interesting😭

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Nowhere! :mad:

Covid.jpg

Although, might try a sneaky ride where it is quiet! ;)

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Mulling over a night ride with the crew tomorrow. My left shoulder is aching like a bastard after going otb on Tuesday but it's that or a night in staring at the idiot lantern.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Thunder, lightening, hail and now torrential rain

Not what I planned to ride in this weekend 😩

Kilham5

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Mar 12, 2020
North Yorkshire
Looking out of my home office window watching it coming over Sutton Bank.

No long road ride for me today.

Might go out on the eMTB locally.
We have a missing person out of Helmsley,won't do any harm to explore some of the woods off the beaten tracks.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Looking out of my home office window watching it coming over Sutton Bank.

No long road ride for me today.

Might go out on the eMTB locally.
We have a missing person out of Helmsley,won't do any harm to explore some of the woods off the beaten tracks.

31 yr old woman, heard about that. Hope you don’t find her in the woods and she returns home safely

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles