Whats the best full power, Full 29'er on the market today ??

E Bob

Feb 15, 2021
torfaen
yes, you either love the mullet or you hate it. if you don't ride so much enduro/downhill but more trail cycling, I understand that you might feel that it is too much bike for what you are riding
Cant say i hated the mullet, iv had two, But for me the 29's more stable at speed, Also not so flighty with quick steering inputs, I Ride Everything, Live next to cwmcarn, up there 3 times a week, BPW, Black mountain... So my bikes get rode..

Bollox

Oct 12, 2022
Sweden
I'm on a Voima. It is a monster In the big chunk. It's like a dh bike with a motor.
On the normal stuff it's no better than my mates rails,levos. At some point if flat twistyness its a bit wirse being so long travel, long wb and slack. But as soon as it gets wild.... see ya later suckers.

View attachment 127518

As a Voima owner, I have to agree! Just a shame mine came so late in the season, so I didn't get to ride more DH during the summer. Snow and - Temps here now :-(

BIG-DUKE-6

Feb 21, 2023
Usa
Orbea Wild gets my vote . I don’t think I’ll ever to push this bike to its full capabilities.
( get all the suspension upgrades)

Koban

Oct 15, 2023
Germany
Think there is no such thing as best bike. The bikes I have I made some changes to make them more to my preferences. Sometimes this means changing the whole group set, wheels, brakes, suspension etc...

What I have learned in al those years. You can have the best bike. But I'm still lacking my skills :p

Have an:
- Canyon Spectral ON CFR LTD - RockShox Flight Attendant, SRAM XX AXS Transmission, DT carbon wheels, Shimano XTR brakes, AXS 170mm dropper etc.
- Canyon Torque ON CF (customized) - SRAM XX AXS Transmission - Ohlins TTX22m2 coil, AXS dropper, Shimano XTR brakes, AXS 170mm dropper, DT carbon wheels

Q0iaDzJyRt5Tqp41MPvE98vf.jpg

Expidia

Subscriber
Jun 27, 2022
Capital Region, New York
Being on my 4th EMTB in two years:
IMO the best FF bike if buying new . . . is from one of the top 3. Giant not so much, good looking, but due to their crappy warranty and frame issues off my future list for now. Also which ever of the top 3 is within a decent range to your home for buying and warranty purposes over the next few years.

Buying used . . . Picking one of the top 3 a year or two old, low mileage and for around 1/2 price (along with a transferrable warranty). And again having a decent travel time to a shop that services that brand.

I also prefer the Bosch brand motor over an internal belt driven motor like the Brose. I'm not interested in changing a motor 2 or 3 times under warranty or not. I did like the power of the Yamaha motor on my Giant (28 mph) aside from it being overly rattly and noisy in certain assist levels.

* of the top 3 brands this forum heavily leans to the Specialized brand . . . so take that into account from the various opinions. Current forum stats under manufacturer specific on these forums: Giant = 17k messages, Specialized = 96k messages, Trek 20k messages. Or maybe Specialized owners are just more talkative 🤔🤣😜

Last edited:

B1rdie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Feb 14, 2019
Brazil
Tears roll down everytime I see such a happy ending…,
To a fairy tale 😂
All wankers applouse now!

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
You have a few days away due to no electric or mobile and seemingly miss all the fun ..

Was there a particularly unpopular bike suggestion ??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles