What computer to use on derestricted 2021 Turbo Levo?

The_Truck_Man

May 1, 2018
Milton keynes
I'm looking for a large display computer that will help me train to a heart rate and cadence on my new Turbo Levo. Must also do all the other usual bits speed, average speed etc and ideally mapping would be an advantage also but not essential.

I am derestricting the bike so normal Specialized computer won't show correct readings.

Its being derestricted with something very similar to the Levociraptor.

It must have a magnet and be wireless I have been led to believe to make it work! I have also been told that BLEvo will not work on derestricted 2021 model?

Bikeshop are recommending CatEye, just wanted to find out other people's thoughts and advice.

Thanks in advance!

mtbbiker

Sep 15, 2018
Murrieta
I have a 2021 Levo and blevo works perfect. in the settings, just choose GPS for speed and Blevo will do everything you asked for and more. I use it with my iPhone 11 which when I bought it, I got the insurance with it as well.

Christy

Feb 28, 2020
Edmonton, Canada
Yep...it looks great...have you also derestricted your bike?
Hey man ,
which in your opinion is the best derestrictor for Levi turbo comp , I am looking at the ciraptor one and the bad ass 4. Just bought the bike last week. 2021 as I don’t want to be waiting until sept for the 22. I am a bit worried about warranty if I get caught and also is it a must to get one. Will it show my actual mileage travelled on when I sell it ?
thanks

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles