What’s your hobby?

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Have you got a mahoosive RV with one of these?

1634319774038.jpeg

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
DUDE! WTF is that? It's got to be the coolest turntable I've ever seen. And it had better be, for $28,000.
Some of the description on some of his products are very interesting. Worth the read. The tolerances are very impressive and the sound quality they produce is reknowned as at the very top level. Even the cables he has are beyond technically advanced to produce better sound. Super smart guy that sweats the details with tons of energy and as nice as they come. You should see his guitars and skis, also works of art. I didn't know the price of the turntables. I'm sure theyre worth it for the people that want them. He's not about the money . I'd say definitely more about performance and the beauty of that functionality. I havent heard them but im still pretty blown away. Company is seeing some growth so you might want to get a couple of them before the price goes up😁
I wonder if i get some of those cables for my bike if i would have more tourque and better battery consumption?

Last edited:

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
That would be one hell of a store credit. Unless you can show that the team is faulty... :ROFLMAO:

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
They'll clean up in the end. Should be fun watching the barcodes win the champs league after they come back from relegation. 😂

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
Furniture maker here. It used to be my job, but these days its more a hobby. Kind of lost my mojo for it a bit. I own a small cabinetmakers workshop, but unfortunately nowhere to do it so its all jam packed into a small room, just waiting for the day i can afford a decent sized workspace.
Other hobbies over the years include yacht racing (10m Class 3 IOR) and we won a lot of races and drank a lot of gin.

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
Very cool. I didn't know there were many natural caves in the U.K. Fun stuff.
Apparently there are loads and the extend for miles. I've seen a few programs on this sport and it is absolutely terrifying if you are in any way claustrophobic(which i am to some degree)Places you have to slide through on your belly, a million tons of rock around you and no room to turn over or around. You get stuck and panic would make mincemeat of your mind.
I personally wont watch this vid, do so at your own risk.

RustyIron

Subscriber
Jun 5, 2021
La Habra, California
Apparently there are loads and the extend for miles. I've seen a few programs on this sport and it is absolutely terrifying if you are in any way claustrophobic

Terrifying? Dude! I'm immune. I'm a mountain bike rider.

California is home to a variety of limestone and marble cave systems, lava tubes, and abandoned mines. I'm no caver, but have been fortunate enough to visit a handful of noteworthy caves that aren't accessible to the masses. One of the strangest was up in the Gold Rush Country. It was a picturesque marble cavern, but the unusual part was an area called the "Worm Holes." It was a series of tubes not unlike an ant colony. I had to put my arms over my head, superman style, because shoulders are too wide. You need to narrow yourself up in order to slither through the tubes like an earthworm.

The Hodge

Mystic Meg
Subscriber
Sep 9, 2020
North West Northumberland
Apparently there are loads and the extend for miles. I've seen a few programs on this sport and it is absolutely terrifying if you are in any way claustrophobic(which i am to some degree)Places you have to slide through on your belly, a million tons of rock around you and no room to turn over or around. You get stuck and panic would make mincemeat of your mind.
I personally wont watch this vid, do so at your own risk.
Nope..the front shot is enough to make me catch my breath ..😧

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
This is horrific, I once went caving on a school trip to cheddar gorge, i bottled it once we got to some corkscrew thing and did one rather than squeezing my self in, it was bad enough just walking in to the cave I thought that was the caving not the actual stuff that awaited us.

never again, at least in the forest pushing hard on the bike I get a different kind of fear

Planemo

E*POWAH Elite
Mar 12, 2021
Essex UK
Yeah I did some cave thing called 'The Letterbox?' when I was on a school trip to Glasbury in secondary school. Had a proper panic on with that even though I don't think it was actually that tight. Never again.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles