Welcome to EMTB Forums Refreshed

InRustWeTrust

E*POWAH Master
Mar 9, 2020
Sweden
The font is embedded. Personally I find it easy, but interested in others opinions?

Are you using desktop / mobile?

right now I'm sitting on a computer and using firefox, but I've also tried in chrome but there was no difference.

I don't really know if it is the font that is my problem or that the text seems to be in a slightly bolder font, but I have noticed that when I sit and read long threads now that the forum has been updated, it becomes difficult to sit and read all text.

Last edited:

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
There you go Rob, this is what I see, the bars not at the top.
View attachment 98654
OK - I found out what it is. It’s iOS treating it as an app, rather than a browser.

Apps are more integrated, giving a more seamless look and user experience.

For example, on iOS, you can pull down to refresh threads. So if you’re in the ‘What’s new’ section, swiping down on the screen will refresh the page (instead of clicking an icon)

Same with going back. You can swipe back (instead of clicking buttons).

Does this work for you?

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
No if I swipe down the screen just goes to the side or disappears. I think I will have to just get used to a new way. (y) I can’t be the only one using an iPad so maybe someone more tecky than me will know how to solve it.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
No if I swipe down the screen just goes to the side or disappears. I think I will have to just get used to a new way. (y) I can’t be the only one using an iPad so maybe someone more tecky than me will know how to solve it.
Can you swipe back to go to the previous page (swipe from left edge of screen towards the right side)

Pennine

May 2, 2020
Yorkshire
Might be my ancient eyes but I'm finding it difficult to read 'white on black' text. (even awkward typing this)
The text could be a bit bigger which could help.

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
Oh!! Thanks. Will try another uninstall and test....
Nope, can log into Tapatalk but emtb group has vanished and doesn't show in search for me :(

Last edited:

Slymobi

E*POWAH Master
Mar 13, 2021
UK, Derbyshire
EMTB has also vanished off my tapatalk android app today. Any ideas why?
I've been trying to sort it all day !! @Rob Rides EMTB stick 50p in the API meter mate 😂
No idea @d4voh but without sounding sadistic.... I'm glad it's not just me 🤘 sure it will get sorted.
On a side note I have contacted Tapatalk to investigate why emtbforums.com is now not accessible from the app 🤘

d4voh

Oct 7, 2020
Lincoln UK
I just went into tapatalk and the forums I follow quickly updated and EMTB forums has vanished. I wonder if tapatalk has removed it for whatever reason. Let me know what they say or if you get any joy. Thanks!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles