Want to buy a Feedback Sports Scorpion stand for heavier emtb, thoughts?

713Fmhs

Oct 30, 2023
I'd like to buy a Feedback Sports Scorpion stand that will be used on both a Spec' Levo Comp Alloy, (53#) and a Tero 4X, (57#). The mfg data says the stand will support 50# max. I suspect it would hold a bit more but I wonder if there is a stand just like the Feedback that is advertised to support over 50#? I really like the design of this stand. Below is a link to the stand. I'd appreciate any thoughts opinions on this. Thanks!

The EMF

🔱 Aquaman 🔱
Subscriber
Nov 4, 2020
South East Northumberland
I'd like to buy a Feedback Sports Scorpion stand that will be used on both a Spec' Levo Comp Alloy, (53#) and a Tero 4X, (57#). The mfg data says the stand will support 50# max. I suspect it would hold a bit more but I wonder if there is a stand just like the Feedback that is advertised to support over 50#? I really like the design of this stand. Below is a link to the stand. I'd appreciate any thoughts opinions on this. Thanks!

If you’ve got a local blacksmith, / welder/ fabricator design one yasell and get him to knock one up for you. It’ll be a lot cheaper and you’ll keep a skilled man in work ( imo )

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles