Vittoria ebike specific tyres

Gilbo

Nov 16, 2022
Isle of man
Hi
Anyone any experience with the Vitoria ebike specific tyres,I’m looking at a Mazza or a Martello.
I’m riding trail (mud,stone and Rock) with road sections in between and looking for good grip, good rolling, protection and good wear rate (and is there anything in the claimed battery saving).

MBj1703

Jul 15, 2021
Germany, near Munich
I'm riding Vitoria. Now in Winter the Mota and in Sommer rear Martello Front Mazza, but the normal one.
I see no reason for eBike tyres (only more money for the vendor).

Why should everything eBike ready? It is more or less a normal bike.

Gilbo

Nov 16, 2022
Isle of man
I'm riding Vitoria. Now in Winter the Mota and in Sommer rear Martello Front Mazza, but the normal one.
I see no reason for eBike tyres (only more money for the vendor).

Why should everything eBike ready? It is more or less a normal bike.
👍what do they roll and wear like.

Sander23

Aug 28, 2020
Belgium
My previous tires where the e-agarro.
They rolled pretty fast grip was more then enough on most surfaces except when it got really muddy with clay.
Downside was when I had some holes in it was a pain to fix. Plugged a medium hole with 2-3 plugs and it kept leaking

Gilbo

Nov 16, 2022
Isle of man
My previous tires where the e-agarro.
They rolled pretty fast grip was more then enough on most surfaces except when it got really muddy with clay.
Downside was when I had some holes in it was a pain to fix. Plugged a medium hole with 2-3 plugs and it kept leaking
Cheers for advice
That will not be a problem for me I run tubes and put slime and in um. Never had a puncture that’s stopped me.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles