Mission Control Very old red mission control app 2.4.3 I think from over 3 years ago

Acc

Jun 15, 2020
America
I'm trying to install the new black app version 1.13.0, I don't think its called mission control anymore. I'm stupid and deleted all of my entire old account so it will not roll over. I have the black app loaded and it ask for my bike. When I click on it, it says looking for bikes in proximity. Then a little round star spins around forever. I check with spec they think its because I'm not up to date on my firmware. I didn't update the 80% battery charge or the battery update where you have to go to a dealer. Do ya,ll (guess where I'm from) think this is the problem?

johnnystorm

Jun 19, 2023
Suffolk, UK
Have you tried downloading the old app and logging back in? Or logging onto the specialized website and logging in?

If you can log back in, makes the changes, etc. You might have more luck.

I just bought a used Levo and it just wouldn't let me pair my bike with the "red app" but did it first time on the "black app". It seemed like they were preventing new registration to the old one.

I had both apps installed on my phone when I did this, so having both wasn't an issue.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles