Mission Control App

Cyclejunkie

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Deal Kent
I know there’s been a lot of chat about this subject lately but bear with me, not sure if the question has been asked ‘is there’s any Specialized Levo owner NOT using the Mission Control App’ and has found a suitable App that just controls the Tuning & Battery management side of things....I use the Wahoo Bolt for everything else great bit of kit so don’t need the routing side of any of the apps....apologizes if this has been covered previously.

Tori

Apr 1, 2018
Australia
I know there’s been a lot of chat about this subject lately but bear with me, not sure if the question has been asked ‘is there’s any Specialized Levo owner NOT using the Mission Control App’ and has found a suitable App that just controls the Tuning & Battery management side of things....I use the Wahoo Bolt for everything else great bit of kit so don’t need the routing side of any of the apps....apologizes if this has been covered previously.
I too am interested in this; I just made a post in another thread - I don't want to de-restrict my bike - I just want to be able to control power modes without the necessity of logging in. I live and ride in remote Australia and don't always have internet access when out riding.

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
I use Zworks and Blevo prefer Zworks as I am just interested in motor settings and the author of Zworks is the original "inventor" of the system

ccrdave

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
Only by about a million miles but if you like the data screen to watch while your riding then get the Blevo app the zworks spp is purely for motor tuning

ccrdave

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
I should say if you do like mission control but dont like the crappy performance there is an app called ETAP which is almost the same as mission control but works properly

Cyclejunkie

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Deal Kent
Only by about a million miles but if you like the data screen to watch while your riding then get the Blevo app the zworks spp is purely for motor tuning
Yep that’s what I’m after....I’ve got the Wahoo Bolt with all my routes on....thanks again

idahoskiguy

May 16, 2018
Idaho USA
Was struggling to find my "happy place" with the Mission Control App. The right combination of power delivery and battery usage was not happening so I gave the Zworks a try.

Yesterday was the first ride using the Zworks App, used the default Zworks+Power mode and was VERY impressed. Power delivery was very natural feeling and used quite a bit less battery than with the Mission Control settings I had been experimenting with. Looking forward to using the other Zworks Modes and seeing what the differences are.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles