Mission control app question

Jeff McD

Aug 5, 2018
Kona, Hawaii
So I keep maps of my rides by going to My Rides and pressing the start button. Anyone know if it is possible to call up one of these old maps and then start a subsequent ride and have the track superimposed on the old map to make sure you're following the original mapped trail correctly and to see exactly where you are on the trail at any point in the ride? I need this when doing trail building. Sometimes I have to connect two sections of built trail and it would help to make sure periodically that I am flagging the new section correctly so it will connect up. Also helpful for subsequent bike rides on unfamiliar trails. Thanks.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Don't think so. You could possibly upload the ride to Strava (configure strava login), then in strava create a "route" from your ride and follow that .. I think .. never done either though.

You can still run Mission Control in parallel with Strava and record your new ride in Mission Control.

Jeff McD

Aug 5, 2018
Kona, Hawaii
That's what I suspected thanks for your help, Zimmer. By the way Zimmerman was my grandmother's maiden name. We are related! Ha ha. Although I believe you might be embarrassed about that.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles