Ultimate phone mount!!!

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
so this is the way I feel about phone mounts on bikes. First off, any solid mount is fine on a road bike but on a MTB the mount has to be solid, hold the phone solid, be able to position it where it will not be in the way, and very important if the phone is not there it cannot impale you. I tried may mounts, i actually liked the floppy rubber ones that wrap around the stem then wrap around the phone, if they are over the stem then they hold it pretty well, if it is the one that is over the bars they are too flimsy and move. today I received the QuadLock system. It is King. It holds rock solid, mounts exactly where I want it, the phone goes on and off super easy, and if the phone is not there there is minimum danger, and it does not stick back in to my cockpit. I found that some mounts held the phone on the inside of the cockpit which was inconvenient when climbing or when you were stopped and standing over the bike it would hit you.

And to be clear I am not sponsored by these guys I just really love the product!!!

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
Only thing that I missed until I posted this is that they have a gopro mount that can mount to the bottom. I posted the link to the youtube video, I had not watched it myself. I did and saw the gopro mount so I went back to the site and ordered one pronto!!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles