Wiltshire
i don’t mind the winter but when it’s this wet .... no
image.jpg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I have to admit, I sometimes struggle to motivate myself to go out when it's pi55ing it down, but if it's the only time window you're going to have sometimes you say feck it ! I've then actually gone on to have some really really good rides in the rain .. like today .. ended up mistaking a guided tour for me ending up tour guiding two newby's then caught up with some mad man and rode some great trails together. Everything in the washing machine .. shower .. sorted.

Nickolp1974

Jul 30, 2019
Louth lincs
I live in Lincolnshire (UK) and have lived in my village for 35 years. I have never before seen the water in the field level with the water in the dyke around it. You can guarantee that the water companies will be calling a drought early next Summer! :)

Me too! Where you at Steve?
I've been out today trying out the new mudhuggers, great guards and a fun slippy ride out.

apac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 14, 2019
S.Wales
i don’t mind the winter but when it’s this wet .... no View attachment 20670
Been pi$$ing down here in S.Wales since about the middle of September. Today was particularly bad. Went out about 10am with my two young kids (daddy day care, mum was in work). It was heavy rain. We found a crab apple tree and wacked it with branches so all the apples fell. Proceeded to roll the apples on to the road and waited for cars to come to see them get crushed.
You understand?
There was feck all else to do!

RedTed

Oct 1, 2019
Sheffield
Well apart from the rugby it was a washout today so stayed in and did some diy. Going to head out into the peaks tomorrow seeing as it’s supposed to be sunny. Glad I’ve fitted mudguards....

Ed_M

Patreon
Aug 9, 2019
Wokingham
Upon the Peak District at the moment. Been pi$$ing it down since Thursday.. Looks like there may be some chance of Sun in the morning. Reckon it is going to be slippery and wet under tyre in the morning. Still raining now...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles