Levo Gen 2 Turbo Levo walk mode

Grannyjones

May 25, 2020
England
Currently in walk mode I have to keep my finger on a little button all the time for it to activate.

Is it possible to change settings somewhere so that walk mode can be set by only having to press the button once to activate it then press it again to deactivate it ?

This would make it far more comfortable than having to hold the little buttom constantly while already dealing with a difficult hike

Grannyjones

May 25, 2020
England
Do any other E Bikes have a press once to activate and press once to deactivate walk mode ? Or are they all designed like this where you have to keep your finger on a little buttom all the time

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
Yes, they are all designed like this. Why? Reread my previous post.
Same way you have to press brake pedal with any car with automatic transmission only to start the engine ... little safety features to prevent majority of users do stupid/dangerous things ...

RebornRider

May 31, 2019
NorCal USA
Imagine if you lost your grip on the bars. The bike falls over with the rear wheel powered. You have to get to the switch (on an unridably steep climb) without standing the bike up on the tires. Fun!

Edit to say that, of course, the bike fell over on the brake disk side.

Howz

Oct 12, 2019
Chester
I have the button control firm but movable on the bars, then just twist it slightly upwards to make it easier to press when having to use walk mode.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles