Levo Gen 2 Turbo Levo 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
this could be it, some behind the scenes footage from some filming Marshall Mullen just finished up on, not the clearest views of the bike though

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
san francisco, california
Too much info?
Will this be removed?
27CBAC1C-AAAD-4AE1-8BC9-928D41D2C428.jpeg

Killswitch73

Sep 15, 2018
West Midlands
Well I personally find emtb to be 10/10 for fun factor but I agree the pricing is ridiculous but can you blame a business for maximising profits? I mean come on, it’s why they created a company in the first place. They are not there to help people out so no point in complaining. Do your part and buy a different brand when the price becomes too high for you. Plenty of other good brands.
It’s the reason why im switching to the Santa Cruz bullet 2022 .. can get either a price freeze or a 10% discount with either 5-10% increase on top end bullit , either way it’s going to be at least £3000 cheaper than S-works Levo 2022 .

Reactions: CjP

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I still haven't received my dozen egg ransom .. did I go in too low ? Should I have gone for TWO dozen ?

If there's an egg shortage, I know it will take longer to get my eggs, but I will accept a feathery perpetual egg machine.

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
Last year Specialized had a huge sale and some rebates on their bikes during Easter weekend
The 2019 Levo Expert Carbon went for $5300. MSRP at the time was over $8K
The 2019 Kenevo w/ Ohlins went from $7500 to $4300
DH bikes had like a $1200 rebate or something

Although unlikely to have a big sale this Easter weekend, I'll have my fingers crossed

Rich the gasman

E*POWAH Master
May 4, 2019
North east
Last year Specialized had a huge sale and some rebates on their bikes during Easter weekend
The 2019 Levo Expert Carbon went for $5300. MSRP at the time was over $8K
The 2019 Kenevo w/ Ohlins went from $7500 to $4300
DH bikes had like a $1200 rebate or something

Although unlikely to have a big sale this Easter weekend, I'll have my fingers crossed
Pretty doubtful on a new model bud.
it could be a complete let down yet, plenty of you tube videos to watch at 5pm tomorrow no doubt haha.
the Cost has pushed me more towards the SC bullit

rydeezie

Jul 26, 2020
Pretty doubtful on a new model bud.
it could be a complete let down yet, plenty of you tube videos to watch at 5pm tomorrow no doubt haha.
the Cost has pushed me more towards the SC bullit
i as well considered the Bullit since i'm a long time Santa Cruz rider. But i still think they are behind on the E game
i went with specialized for E because i'm not a fan of frame downtube cut-outs for the battery (this is critical for me)
700wh is a plus. Motor has plenty of power
I did go through some motors but Specialized took care of me fast. the last replacement was same day
lots of pros and cons for all available bikes right now, but overall i'm good with what specialized has to offer

my friends trek rail motor just went out and it's a minimum 1 month wait for a fix
a lot of my friends have YT's and they have their own issues
don't know much about SC issues since i don't know anyone who owns. I do notice my LBS will sell tons of Levos before they can sell 1 SC

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: CjP

Killswitch73

Sep 15, 2018
West Midlands
i as well considered the Bullit since i'm a long time Santa Cruz rider. But i still think they are behind on the E game
i went with specialized for E because i'm not a fan of frame downtube cut-outs for the battery (this is critical for me)
700wh is a plus. Motor has plenty of power
I did go through some motors but Specialized took care of me fast. the last replacement was same day
lots of pros and cons for all available bikes right now, but overall i'm good with what specialized has to offer

my friends trek rail motor just went out and it's a minimum 1 month wait for a fix
a lot of my friends have YT's and they have their own issues
don't know much about SC issues since i don't know anyone who owns. I do notice my LBS will sell tons of Levos before they can sell 1 SC
All bullits are sold until 2022 version due august/September, all 2021 stock of bike is all allocated .. it’s been a very very popular bike and by the pricing Levo s-works will be at least £2500-£3k more expensive.

Killswitch73

Sep 15, 2018
West Midlands
wow that pic got deleted fast
nice looking 22 levo
Damn 5pm tomorrow and I keep missing the pics of this new Levo ... I won’t be buying one as I’ve got my dosh aside for the 2022 bullit ..’I’ve already got a pimped out Levo sl . I am interested to see if this TCU2 is backwards compatible for the SL though .

EME

MUPPET
Subscriber
Aug 14, 2020
Zug
Now children, you know Santa wont come until you've gone to sleep. So, calm down & get some rest and Im sure there'll be something for you tomorrow morning ( SoCal time). Sweet Dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles