Trail Watts Booster Battery Systems

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Another great customer install. Using specialized cage with swat box.

903E7C2E-DDE5-46CF-83E3-564C052B725B.jpeg

91C3F49A-D589-4496-B70C-80F2570C0BC8.jpeg

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
I've been using the Trail Watts 252Wh extender on my Levo for 3 weeks now and I couldn't be happier with the results. I'd used a similar extender in the past but the Trail Watts version is much better quality and finish and importantly delivers more power.

As you can see from the table, on a comparative ride (same rider, same trail, same bike, same modes) the Trail Watts system came out on top.

Finally, from a fitting point of view, even for someone not mechanically minded like me, I had it all completed in less than 30mins.

I'd highly recommend!

Image.jpg
IMG_0206.jpeg IMG_0207.jpeg

lenny74

Oct 5, 2018
Waterlooville
I have just had the pleasure of meeting Graham from TrailWatts and having him install my new Booster System on my 2019 Levo.

As an early adopter and having shelled out £450 to someone I've never met for a product that I've never seen and installing it on a £4000 bike I was as you can imagine slightly cautious as to what may be. Good communication through the ordering and build process inspired confidence and even with a slight delay added due to waiting for modified cables from Specialized, Graham kept me updated with assurances that this was to ensure the best possible product he could supply.

Days before the system was ready to ship, Graham contacted me with an offer to deliver and fit the system personally which I took without hesitation and he arrived today as scheduled with new system and fitting tools in hand.

A genuinely decent and confidence inspiring guy with an interesting back story as to why he is where he is today and a real passion to provide a quality product for riders like him. Total care and consideration taken during the fitting process with any questions answered as he went and making sure everything was as perfect as both he and I wanted.

Any thoughts I had of receiving a cheap product were instantly dismissed when you get to look and feel what he is supplying and when you hear him talk so confidently about the materials and build process. This is a decent piece of kit being supplied here and every part has a real thought process to ensure it looks and works as well as it can do.

Graham had even gone to the extra trouble to obtain a matching TrailWatts decal for my custom fluro yellow design as he wasn't happy with the standard colour decal that he had in stock. A very nice touch.

A very neat and tidy finish as you can see below and the system just fits with the bike so well.

So at this stage I can only supply a review of the process so far as I have no time to ride the new system yet and I will update this thread once I have tested everything extensively, but I have to say based on Grahams overall approach, product supplied and the confidence he has in it, I think we could be looking at a really decent way to the Ride The Trails Longer.
20190409_114528.jpg

TrailwattsUK

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Trader
Aug 27, 2018
Kent
Thank you for your time and I hope you enjoy the system as I have. Beautiful bike on a gloomy day?⚡️????

breaky33

Apr 12, 2019
Sydney Australia
I have just had the pleasure of meeting Graham from TrailWatts and having him install my new Booster System on my 2019 Levo.

As an early adopter and having shelled out £450 to someone I've never met for a product that I've never seen and installing it on a £4000 bike I was as you can imagine slightly cautious as to what may be. Good communication through the ordering and build process inspired confidence and even with a slight delay added due to waiting for modified cables from Specialized, Graham kept me updated with assurances that this was to ensure the best possible product he could supply.

Days before the system was ready to ship, Graham contacted me with an offer to deliver and fit the system personally which I took without hesitation and he arrived today as scheduled with new system and fitting tools in hand.

A genuinely decent and confidence inspiring guy with an interesting back story as to why he is where he is today and a real passion to provide a quality product for riders like him. Total care and consideration taken during the fitting process with any questions answered as he went and making sure everything was as perfect as both he and I wanted.

Any thoughts I had of receiving a cheap product were instantly dismissed when you get to look and feel what he is supplying and when you hear him talk so confidently about the materials and build process. This is a decent piece of kit being supplied here and every part has a real thought process to ensure it looks and works as well as it can do.

Graham had even gone to the extra trouble to obtain a matching TrailWatts decal for my custom fluro yellow design as he wasn't happy with the standard colour decal that he had in stock. A very nice touch.

A very neat and tidy finish as you can see below and the system just fits with the bike so well.

So at this stage I can only supply a review of the process so far as I have no time to ride the new system yet and I will update this thread once I have tested everything extensively, but I have to say based on Grahams overall approach, product supplied and the confidence he has in it, I think we could be looking at a really decent way to the Ride The Trails Longer. View attachment 12787
Lenny, thanks for the report on the fitment. Can I ask is it easy to choose to have the Trailwatts installed or not installed if you just want to short ride? i.e. how easy is it to take off and on.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles