Tq hpr50 clicking sound

ATLI

Aug 24, 2021
France
The clicks and squeaks would be caused by the engine mountings, and the tightening torque of the mounting crown... the gear noise which causes (in my opinion) a variation in the assistance, are very worrying, unless the new motor?.... The power data are erroneous by 20 to 30%, that doesn't bother me, when you know it... previously owner of the Levo, I await the test of a new TQ engine, but, I dream of the assistance by the Levo....

Borut

Mar 21, 2021
Slovenia
The clicks and squeaks would be caused by the engine mountings, and the tightening torque of the mounting crown... the gear noise which causes (in my opinion) a variation in the assistance, are very worrying, unless the new motor?.... The power data are erroneous by 20 to 30%, that doesn't bother me, when you know it... previously owner of the Levo, I await the test of a new TQ engine, but, I dream of the assistance by the Levo....
Engine moutaing bolts and preset screws are all adjusted as manual says...also tightening with correct nm....e

Ziggy

May 15, 2023
Washington
I had a similar clicking noise when pedaling. Thought I had tried most almost everything, with no improvement. Then I ran across a youtube video by Jim Langley titled “Clicking” noise when pedaling? Do this first! Simple summary: lube your seatpost clamp and binder bolt. It may or may not solve your problem, but it’s easy to cross off the list, and it did work for me!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles