To the Dads… Some of us like shredding down (corrected) a mountain!

Expidia

Subscriber
Jun 27, 2022
Capital Region, New York
I on the other hand am more of a toaster. Cheers to all the Dads out there for Fathers Day🥂

IMG_0754.jpeg IMG_0752.png

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
1687109743282.png

I take it they have a larger door specifically for shop lifters and ram raiders to reduce damage to the building for people who prefer not to pay ?

Expidia

Subscriber
Jun 27, 2022
Capital Region, New York
View attachment 118158

I take it they have a larger door specifically for shop lifters and ram raiders to reduce damage to the building for people who prefer not to pay ?
I read today that all the smash and grab stealing is OK because it’s being done in the name of wealth redistribution 😱. Then 2 days ago Walmarts CEO announced he may have to raise prices to combat smash and grab. That intelligent statement shows is why he’s the CEO and we are not.

Expidia

Subscriber
Jun 27, 2022
Capital Region, New York
Same day, But its summer not winter.
That's funny! But that's the same in the states for Southern Florida and Southern California too.

I was watching a travel Youtube on NZ just last week. I'd move to your country in a heartbeat. My country has been turned over on it's head the past few years. I'm 74 and most cities are really unrecognizable from the days when I grew up 🥲
The politicians on both sides of the aisle have destroyed it.

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
It's obviously changed a lot since I was last in Kiwi land. We have nudist beaches here, but I'm not sure how I'd handle DH with naked people on the trails ??

View attachment 118162
The trick is not to look at any pendulous testicles. What has seen cannot be unseen. I once accidentally kite landboarded on a beach with 2 naked old men fishing. Those old buggars had unfeasibly pendulous ball bags swaying in the breeze. Those scrotal atrocities are now etched in the back of my retina's.

On a side note. That track was awesome fun.
20230110_135052.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles