The videos you want Rob to do

deksawyer

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
Jan 11, 2020
Fife, Scotland
I know this thread has gotten a bit silly, but on the back of a question asked by another forum member recently, how about a group test of battery "power" washers, and maybe a competition giveaway on the back of it?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I know this thread has gotten a bit silly, but on the back of a question asked by another forum member recently, how about a group test of battery "power" washers, and maybe a competition giveaway on the back of it?
No No No ...

You know this is just going to explode @BAMBAMODA's mind and he's already planning to head over so he can help produce the video ..

A tiny view inside his head as he reads your post ...

bike wash.jpg

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
Here's a gutsy rider... he's disabled... riding a presumably custom-made full suspension 'reverse trike' (two wheels up front) with an electric motor drive. I suppose it could be called an eMountainTrike.

Obviously there's no commercial angle applicable, but just thought it might be great if @Rob Rides EMTB could do a video about him (and others) and also the story behind their rigs... I mean, who are the awesome guys that build such things?! Or at least invite him to join this forum, as surely we have a lot to learn about outlook in life... to be reminded about the freedom and joy that trail riding brings... and to better appreciate the new possibilities most of us are now able to enjoy - because of the advent of eMTBs (and these wonderful rare eMTTs)!

Last edited:

neiloxford

Jul 8, 2020
UK
2021 Float X2 Vs Float DPS

Float DPS = Cross Country / Trail
Float DPX2 = Trail / Enduro
Float X2 = Enduro
DHX2 = Downhill Bike

E.G on analogue bikes...

Cube AMS - DPS with Fox 32 100mm
Cube stereo 120 - DPS with fox 34 130mm
Cube stereo 140 - DPX2 with fox 36 150mm
Cube stereo 150 - DPX2 with fox 36 160mm
Cube stereo 170 - X2 with fox 38 170mm
Cube Two15 - DHX2 with fox 40 203mm

Specialized Stumpjumper - DPS with fox 34 140mm
Specialized Stumpjumper Evo - DPX2 with fox 36 150mm
Specialized Enduro - X2 with fox 38 170mm
Specialized Demo - Rockshox Coil

Specialized Levo - DPS with Fox 36 - Based on the stumpjumper, so a trail bike.
Specialized Kenevo - DHX2 with a boxxer, so a downhill bike.
Obvious question is where is the enduro ebike with either a DPX2 or an X2 ? I would expect a specialized ebike with an X2 and Fox 38 170mm. I would like a video about this bike please...

Last edited:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Important to remember that its not very easy for @Rob Rides EMTB (or indeed many other bike vloggers) to get access to many of the bikes/parts etc to test. A lot of brands just are not interested in doing so, though its really interesting to see how some of their attitudes have changed when they see the quality of the videos he and @TheBikePilot are putting together.

I know there are a load of vids he would like to do, but short of going and buying the bikes/parts himself he is not able to do so.

One of the things that annoys me about EMBN, is that they have access to all the bikes, but never give any subjective feedback on them, but then again thats part of the reason brands are happy to let them ride stuff!

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
Obvious question is where is the enduro ebike with either a DPX2 or an X2 ?

You mean apart from :-

orbea wild fs m10 (fox dpx) or Mteam (fox x2)
Whyte E180 rs (fox x2)
Giant ereign 2 (fox dpx) or 0 or 1 (fox x2)
commencal meta sx/29 - dpx and x2

and probably a fair few more that I havent googled?

tomato paste

Mar 18, 2019
Germany
Ok, me:

-Rocky Mountain Altitude vs Norco Sight 27.5 vs Whyte E 150 vs Lapierre GLP2 vs Pivot Shuttle vs Santa Cruz Heckler

-Kenevo vs Norco Range vs Whyte E 180 vs that 200mm Husqvarca? vs ... name a few more at least more 180mm front or less 65 ha

-29 vs 27.5 with more travel same brand: Cubes, YT Decoys, Commencals ... name a few more

Suggest moar

Nikolai eboxx would be cool.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles