Status
Not open for further replies.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
@PaoloBLEvo While using smart power plus smart HR, in the bike monitor when I push "deactivate smart power" smart HR is still active. I prefer both to be deactivated for full manual control of assistance without it changing based on heart rate. Is there a reason why smart HR is still active? Maybe have two buttons?
I will add another button for Smart HR..

RichParker

Sep 3, 2019
Forest of Dean
This question has probably been asked before, apologies if it has. Is there a reason why you can only have three power modes.? I would really like to add a 4th, super eco or about 10-15 % same as a old school bike. When riding on flat or decent , I don’t really need the 25% and hopefully get better range. Currently using 25-55-80 all with x2 peak power.

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
This question has probably been asked before, apologies if it has. Is there a reason why you can only have three power modes.? I would really like to add a 4th, super eco or about 10-15 % same as a old school bike. When riding on flat or decent , I don’t really need the 25% and hopefully get better range. Currently using 25-55-80 all with x2 peak power.

Did you try smart power? If not, try it and you will get a virtually unlimited amount of settings and maximum range. Check my earlier posts where I shared screenshots of my settings as a start point. Then only adjust the power setting either via the optional remote or directly on the BLEvo screen during the ride.

Indigo

Oct 6, 2018
Brisbane, Australia
this is on an early 2019 levo usa. If i set it 25 kph it shows 2300 in MC , maybe my bike had the 25kph tune
All Brose motors come from factory set to 25 km/h. In countries with different rules, the dealer must perform a firmware update of the motor. Specialized have different firmware variants for specific countries. More info in my post here.

RobertD

Jan 21, 2019
Weston-super-Mare
Sorry if this is off topic. I ordered the o_synce on Sep 20th and my order status shows "Your order has not been processed yet." Tried sending an inquiry to the company with no reply. Is this company legit? Have other people experienced the same?

Hi there, I ordered mine on 19th Sept. I have just had notification that it has been despatched DHL. Good news!!
Robert

Kieronishere

Aug 13, 2019
Shrewsbury
Hi. Apologies as I'm sure this is me being stupid but I'm getting an error with Openandromaps. I've downloaded and extracted the zip file within the blevo/maps directory on my android 9 phone but get the following error. I've read through this thread and searched but can't find the answer. How do I download and get openandromaps to work?

Screenshot_20191001_151637_com.dopa.android.blevo.jpg

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Hi. Apologies as I'm sure this is me being stupid but I'm getting an error with Openandromaps. I've downloaded and extracted the zip file within the blevo/maps directory on my android 9 phone but get the following error. I've read through this thread and searched but can't find the answer. How do I download and get openandromaps to work?

View attachment 19422

When you check the BLEvo/MAPS folder via the file explorer do you then see .map files which you copied to the phone? After downloading and unzipping the Openandromaps only copy the .map files to the phone.

Hopefully this helps...

Kieronishere

Aug 13, 2019
Shrewsbury
When you check the BLEvo/MAPS folder via the file explorer do you then see .map files which you copied to the phone? After downloading and unzipping the Openandromaps only copy the .map files to the phone.

Hopefully this helps...
Thanks, I was being stupid and had the .map files inside a folder. Thanks again.

Also thanks for your settings post a few pages ago as I'm using that for smart power etc

WoZei

Apr 18, 2019
Germany
Hi Paolo,

I have a problem uploading my tours to strava. When I try to upload, it gives me a error message that says:
"Error 2: ("message":"error").
A friend of mine has the same problem. We both are using a BV 6000S with the latest version of BLEVO
I deleted my strava permission in the app and added it again - no effect, same problem. Can you help please?

Just for the case, that you suggest to reinstall BLEVO again: How can I save all my tours and settings?

Last edited:

grantini

E*POWAH Master
May 7, 2019
Delaware
I went over the bars pretty hard last night and my BV6000 stayed connected to the Outfront/quadlock/superglue combo....
Hope not only the BV6000 is doing well but you too?

As most of us know who've used superglue .. you end up sticking yourself to something .

@grantini still has both hands firmly connected to the grips and even though he's lying upside down with the bike riding him rather than the other way round, he's been kind enough to confirm, by typing with his nose, that that the superglued BV6000 mounting works.

But @Maastricht is correct, are you fit and well to continue testing ? :)

It’s working great!

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi Paolo,

I have a problem uploading my tours to strava. When I try to upload, it gives me a error message that says:
"Error 2: ("message":"error").
A friend of mine has the same problem. We both are using a BV 6000S with the latest version of BLEVO
I deleted my strava permission in the app and added it again - no effect, same problem. Can you help please?

Just for the case, that you suggest to reinstall BLEVO again: How can I save all my tours and settings?
I'm investigating on the issue..
Please wait to reinstalla BLEvo.. In the next release will be available the backup and restore procedure..

RobertD

Jan 21, 2019
Weston-super-Mare
Hi Paolo, I have retro fitted the 'walk mode' to my 2017 Levo. I find that it is very slow to kick in. I was wondering if anyone has a solution to this or if indeed you could modify BLEvo to be able to adjust the responsiveness of this part of the Levo system?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi Paolo, I have retro fitted the 'walk mode' to my 2017 Levo. I find that it is very slow to kick in. I was wondering if anyone has a solution to this or if indeed you could modify BLEvo to be able to adjust the responsiveness of this part of the Levo system?
Sorry but BLEvo cannot do nothing about walk mode..

55plusmxinsanity

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 18, 2019
Apple Valley, California
Well, thanks for producing this app. Unfortunately, despite the recent update for iOS13, it still will not record an accurate map or export info on the ride to Strava, Strava just gets a blank. Also in the picture below, what motor settings am I using? It is supposed to be the smart settings.

12F5F350-D912-41A3-B74A-AD36169500F9.png

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Well, thanks for producing this app. Unfortunately, despite the recent update for iOS13, it still will not record an accurate map or export info on the ride to Strava, Strava just gets a blank. Also in the picture below, what motor settings am I using? It is supposed to be the smart settings.

View attachment 19525
ASAP I will release a new version.. maybe it will solve the issue..

elbielasmtb

Oct 7, 2019
España
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you a question, I am very happy with the application I have the configuration of our friend Maastricht, and with it I have found a good balance between response and autonomy, but there is a detail that creates doubts, and that is that the answer I have it in medium-high but it gives the feeling that it has a lot of delay, is that so or is there something that escapes me?
If you can clarify something I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask you a question, I am very happy with the application I have the configuration of our friend Maastricht, and with it I have found a good balance between response and autonomy, but there is a detail that creates doubts, and that is that the answer I have it in medium-high but it gives the feeling that it has a lot of delay, is that so or is there something that escapes me?
If you can clarify something I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Hi @elbielasmtb,

Thanks for your post! Just use my settings as a first guideline which you can finetune afterwards according to your own desires.

Have you found the manual? Page 13 describes the differences between mid-high and high but maybe you could also experiment with the settings mentioned at page 15 and 16.

If, by experimenting, you find a better more responsive setup, please let us know on the forum too so we can learn of each other.

elbielasmtb

Oct 7, 2019
España
[QUOTE = "Maastricht, publicación: 108504, miembro: 1360"] Hola [USER = 6284] @elbielasmtb [/ USER],

Gracias por tu publicación! Simplemente use mi configuración como una primera guía que luego puede ajustar según sus propios deseos.

¿Has encontrado el manual? [MEDIA = googledrive] 1IJ9AZYalwY1IPlx2cArsX4F9DjuWgkmk [/ MEDIA]
La página 13 describe las diferencias entre medio alto y alto, pero quizás también podría experimentar con las configuraciones mencionadas en las páginas 15 y 16.

Si, al experimentar, encuentra una configuración mejor y más receptiva, infórmenos también en el foro para que podamos aprender unos de otros. [/ QUOTE]

gracias amigo, he sido más claro, haré pruebas con alta reactividad para ver qué conclusiones saco

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
[QUOTE = "Maastricht, publicación: 108504, miembro: 1360"] Hola [USER = 6284] @elbielasmtb [/ USER],

Gracias por tu publicación! Simplemente use mi configuración como una primera guía que luego puede ajustar según sus propios deseos.

¿Has encontrado el manual? [MEDIA = googledrive] 1IJ9AZYalwY1IPlx2cArsX4F9DjuWgkmk [/ MEDIA]
La página 13 describe las diferencias entre medio alto y alto, pero quizás también podría experimentar con las configuraciones mencionadas en las páginas 15 y 16.

Si, al experimentar, encuentra una configuración mejor y más receptiva, infórmenos también en el foro para que podamos aprender unos de otros. [/ QUOTE]

gracias amigo, he sido más claro, haré pruebas con alta reactividad para ver qué conclusiones saco

Gracias amigo tu tambien! (sorry, only had 20 Spanish lectures but it's a beautiful language)

couplands

Jul 16, 2019
Peak District and Cornwall, UK
I created a cable from the front light connector on the motor and up through the frame to a waterproof connector. And then used a DC-DC converter to give me USB.

it works really well, however it could be costly to make if you don’t have all the tools. PM me if you want the details.

DC-DC-USB converter that I used

As a followup, I'm pleased to say I used Eds advice and created the connector and power converter solution and now have unlimited power to my phone and BLEvo..;-)

I used the Lupine cable to plug into the Brose light socket on the bike and attached the DC-DC converter. I pulled the cable through the frame and it exits on the right hand side via the brake cable hole.

Lupine Cable:- Lupine Brose E-Bike Light Cable at Bikester.co.uk

A few photos to show what I did...

20191004_142031.jpg
20191004_161846.jpg
20191004_161929.jpg
20191004_161945.jpg

Maastricht

E*POWAH Master
Oct 3, 2018
M
The remote arrived today, I’ve only tried it on the bench but it works very well. I’ve just used the default button mapping, but I’m sure I’ll dial it in following use on the trails.

Would be interested to see what button mappings others use.

Did you see mine? You could use them as a starter. However the power of the remote in combination with BLEvo is that you can fully modify the remote settings according to your own wishes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles