Other The New Official BLEvo Thread

Savan

Dec 16, 2021
Iowa
I use the Ebike Field.

Gives me Battery% , Power Mode, Cadence, and user power.

there are others, but I have not tried them
Well that's cool. I see Specialized also have a pretty basic app. Thanks!

But!, I'd still love to see skins and themes for blevo :)

maximumoberg

Jan 30, 2023
colorado springs
Just realizing my 2.0 I purchased a while back for my levo with mastermind wont operate blevo or levociraptor apps? I didn't want to install it immediately on my new bike. Installed it in my ride but now cant remove it or anything until this Christmas surprise in unveiled, am I mistaken? Thank you all.

BruceJR

Jun 16, 2022
USA West
Levociraptor 2.0 should work with Mastermind TCU and Blevo App. But you do not get smart power control of the motor like Blevo with LED TCU. I swapped out my MM TCU for the LED TCU and it all works perfectly. OP has reportedly gotten the MM TCU to work and has basically promised an update in the near future. I hope so.

maximumoberg

Jan 30, 2023
colorado springs
Levociraptor 2.0 should work with Mastermind TCU and Blevo App. But you do not get smart power control of the motor like Blevo with LED TCU. I swapped out my MM TCU for the LED TCU and it all works perfectly. OP has reportedly gotten the MM TCU to work and has basically promised an update in the near future. I hope so.
Thank you for your response and time. When I attempt to connect the blevo it searches for and finds but then sits there saying "waiting for discovery services" for a loooong time. I've always stopped it after 5 or 10 min. Not sure what to do?

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I've assigned data fields and saved them but they don't "stick" just blank fields where I assigned parameters. I tried with the bike on and connected but either way the display settings are not saving.
Sorry if I answer only now... Could you post the configuration of the Display Customization?

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Paolo, How do I know the version of my BLEvo? What is the latest version? Is there a charge for the updated version? Thanks!
BTW an awesome App.
Only downside is apple watch Heart Monitor integration but I understand the complexities of the IOS/Watch IOS and integration . . .
With iOS you can now the version of BLEvo when you start a new ride.
In any case you can go on Apple Store on you phone and check if there is the app to be updated..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Thank you for your response and time. When I attempt to connect the blevo it searches for and finds but then sits there saying "waiting for discovery services" for a loooong time. I've always stopped it after 5 or 10 min. Not sure what to do?
I think this because you are using iOS version. The read mode of MasterMind TCU and Levociraptor Gen2 is for now available only in the Android version..
It will be available with the iOS app...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles