The MTB videos Thread. Funny, Serious, Cool ... Share them here.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
When you want to be reminded that your really not very good at mountain biking - love Yoann's Into the Gnar series:
Or in my case when you need to be reminded that you're not even not very good !!! :)
I love how he swears so naturally in English through the 7 minute section yet when really frustrated throws in the more natural MERD !

GrahamPaul

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Nov 6, 2019
Andalucía
When you want to be reminded that your really not very good at mountain biking - love Yoann's Into the Gnar series:

Mountain biking? Surely more like: "How to climb a mountain on a pogo stick"?

Doesn't seem to be much of a reason for round wheels... :ROFLMAO:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Mountain biking? Surely more like: "How to climb a mountain on a pogo stick"?

Doesn't seem to be much of a reason for round wheels... :ROFLMAO:
In France we normally swap to our climbing wheels if we know we're going to climb ... he must have decided at the last minute ...

square.jpg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
WANT ONE !!!!!!
Well you can't have one ! It looks a bit like a Bat Bike ! .. So colour wise, as his superhero transport, @Beekeeper can have one ..

But you're Dobby - Has - Friends .. so your super hero bike would have to look something like this :

dobby.jpg

Unless you want to change your name to Dobbynomates ?

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
I’m pretty sure every single one of those F1 wheels are strictly accounted for and has to be returned to Pirelli for evaluation and also to protect construction secrets. That guy who built that fat bike either works for Pirelli or one of the F1 teams. I’m surprised he was allowed to use them for his bike build... maybe on loan perhaps...

Pretty cool though... I’d love to get my hands on a pair and build a coffee table or something!

Beekeeper

🍯Honey Monster🍯
Aug 6, 2019
Surrey hills
I’m pretty sure every single one of those F1 wheels are strictly accounted for and has to be returned to Pirelli for evaluation and also to protect construction secrets. That guy who built that fat bike either works for Pirelli or one of the F1 teams. I’m surprised he was allowed to use them for his bike build... maybe on loan perhaps...

Pretty cool though... I’d love to get my hands on a pair and build a coffee table or something!

Wait until his dad gets home and finds out he has been using his tools without permission.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I had one of those . Always had to laugh when my wife was on my bike and I was riding behind her.
Funny thing is that I bought it in the Campground supermarket in Italy, and the lady who ran the supermarket ordered them as she thought they were hearts.:rolleyes::)
God help her husband if he ever needs a heart transplant and she goes looking for donors ...

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
I had one of those . Always had to laugh when my wife was on my bike and I was riding behind her.
Funny thing is that I bought it in the Campground supermarket in Italy, and the lady who ran the supermarket ordered them as she thought they were hearts.:rolleyes::)
Funny, friends of ours thought they were hearts too. Bet the supermarket owner was glad when her stock was finally gone. Unless they’re still sitting there. :unsure:

What drives me nuts :unsure: about them... is they’re always going to end up mounted lopsided, seeing as they seem to be designed to hang off just one of the two saddle rails. ? OCD stress! ?

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania

A cameo by the Eric and Yuka from BCPOV were in the carpark near the start of the "how to buy a mountain bike" video :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles