The MTB videos Thread. Funny, Serious, Cool ... Share them here.

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
I was amazed what he was doing on the crosser and especially the africa twin - that's a chunkey monkey !
??!

1621796367966.jpeg

Dirtnvert

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Sep 25, 2018
BC Canada
Broken legs? No problem!
Stacy is an old buddy of mine. You should see him sit ski. The guy dominated sit ski worlds and para olympics. All his competition were fighting for 2nd.
He first got one of the 4 wheel bikes in the 90's. Pretty much the same bike except numerous reenforcements to where it is now. Same sponsors/parts tld, vans, oakley, maxxis, phil woods, rock shox etc
The banff crew rolled pretty tight. Good times and good scene back in the day. His first ride we towed him behind his van with him hanging on to a rope, and that became the daily, as many laps as possible.. Right through the streets of the busy tourist town and up mt norquay to do laps down "the screamer" then back through town up sulphur mt to do laps of the rimrock trail(trail connected the rimrock hotel to the banff springs hotel). I remember one time we saw the police as we were approaching the stop lights. We warned him and he swung wide so the van blocked him from sight of the popo. At all the other lights were tourists in their rental cars watching with great humour. You could hear the cheers as the light turned and the popo rolled on unknowingly as we continued our stealth maneuvre around the corner and up to the rimrock. With that crew it probably wouldnt have been great to get pulled over whether there was smoke or not rolling out of the van. He's in whistler now lapping the park everyday. All for the bike nowadays. Skis are history. Ride the lift with him if you get a chance. Every lift will be a good story or quote guaranteed. The red eyed jedi gives out sage advice. Quite the character

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
If you want to see confidence, watch this at Glencoe. I thought he was at race pace first time down - no about 50%. He holds the course record...

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
I like Lewis & he can shred. His footage from Trans Madeira is worth seeking out, half of it is watching Jono Jones falling off. Whch is what he does. A lot.

routrax

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2019
Uxbridge
Bernard Kerr's winning run @ Redbull Hardline earlier today.
The full finals vid is well worth a watch too if you like DH racing.

routrax

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2019
Uxbridge
Same here on @routrax's link.

It's worth watching all of the runs .. none of them were not Incredible ! Edge of the seat stuff for the whole thing.
I think my link might have been an unofficial one, Redbull are pretty hot on that I hear.
Yes all of the runs were amazing. Jono Jones big case on practice day is
worth looking for!

routrax

E*POWAH Master
Jun 15, 2019
Uxbridge
I've watched most of this now and I think he has the wrong tyres and head angle and pretty much everything else apart from the huge balls required to do this.
I've finished it now. He need his own medal or award or something. Blake Samson now needs to do the mega on his sons bike.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I've finished it now. He need his own medal or award or something. Blake Samson now needs to do the mega on his sons bike.
Guy certainly deserves something ! He did amazing. Was polite and positive to everyone. Offered to help anyone in trouble. Even pulled out an exposed stump/root which was tripping other riders up on a corner. Amazing. Shame the end wasn't on there. I guess his camera had a 1:30 limit - only needed another few seconds.

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
It's worth watching all of the runs .. none of them were not Incredible ! Edge of the seat stuff for the whole thing.
Yep. I’ve also watched all the pre-race walk through that the riders did and their first attempts at the ramp jump and massive drop. I’ve never seen DH riders openly admit that they were scared!

I wonder if this is going to evolve into the new DH norm eventually? Kinda like a Worldcup + Slopestyle + Rampage hybrid mashup? ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles