Levo Gen 3 TCU or MasterMind

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
2022 Levo comp has TCU while 2023 finally now have MasterMind TCU but is it possible to retrofit the 2023 display on a 2022 Levo comp because I can't see any reason it shouldn't work but I'm told Specialized won't sell you one unless you already have a bike with MasterMind. If that's the case can't someone with MasterMind just order one and sell it to someone with TCU?
I just bought a Levo comp and the week after the 2023 was out and that's really annoying because I would rather have paid a little more to get the 2023 with MasterMind.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
since the TCU and Mastermind are the bikes controllers I would guess the bike would need a firmware update in order to work if one was changed for the other....maybe even a sytem hardware element changed ( e.g. motor PCB).

Polar

Jun 16, 2023
Norway
since the TCU and Mastermind are the bikes controllers I would guess the bike would need a firmware update in order to work if one was changed for the other....maybe even a sytem hardware element changed ( e.g. motor PCB).
Someone should try to switch the displays around on the bikes to find out if it works since no one can give a definitely answer. Sadly I don't know anyone I can switch with.

Christurbo

Subscriber
Jul 11, 2023
North Wales
IMG_6099.jpeg

You might also be interested in this thread … seems possible

TCUTurbo Connect Unit 2 (customizable TFT screen)ELE TURBO CONNECT UNIT 2S216800020

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles