Stunlocker bricked E010 error

Zero

Auto WARNING : Possible Duplicate user : "Fx1"
Apr 15, 2020
Midlands
Can anyone tell me how to fix this issue.

My dad just updated the chain ring setting in stunlocker and now had this fault he cant fix.

Doesnt have the premium licence... just wanted to fine tune the power and saw this was set wrong

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Yup, you should be able to just set the settings back to default and all should be fine.

The chainring settings doesn't work correctly for most users but is there as an experimental feature.

Changing it makes no difference to how the bike actually performs with present versions of the firmware.

vadII

E*POWAH Master
Feb 19, 2019
Earth
Yup, you should be able to just set the settings back to default and all should be fine.

The chainring settings doesn't work correctly for most users but is there as an experimental feature.

Changing it makes no difference to how the bike actually performs with present versions of the firmware.
Moreover, the App warns about all of these before making a change!

Zero

Apr 15, 2020
Midlands
How do you reset to defaults on this app? cant see anywhere

vadII

E*POWAH Master
Feb 19, 2019
Earth
There is no "reset" function in the App. You have to set changed values back to stock. I have no idea what did you change and how

Zero

Apr 15, 2020
Midlands
Well my dad exited the app and rebooted it and the error has cleared. Not sure what has changed as we did this before.

Seems to be ok now. No idea what caused it or what resolved it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles