SRAM Transmission Parts

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
Anyone have any idea where I can find the red frame bushing for the transmission, I can’t seem to find a part number for it anywhere! I dropped mine on the floor, it rolled right up to my dog who attempted to eat it🤬🤬

JC-1

Aug 23, 2021
New Zealand
It's sold along with the bolt and knurled ring as 'Transmission T-Type AXS Rear Derailleur Full Mount Bolt Kit' if you give that a search.

Nomad1

Apr 2, 2023
Worldwide cyclery had the full mounting bolt kit but it out of stock .I think that's the only way it comes I not sure you can just the bushing it's $31 for the bolt,washer and bushing

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
Worldwide cyclery had the full mounting bolt kit but it out of stock .I think that's the only way it comes I not sure you can just the bushing it's $31 for the bolt,washer and bushing
I finally found it and you’re right, can’t buy just the bushing. It doesn’t seem to be in stock anywhere either!

Nomad1

Apr 2, 2023
I'm pretty sure you can use the xx ,xx sl or xo o version although technically there different but can't confirm that for sure

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
I found a part number just for the sleeve, it’s listed in SRAMs spare parts breakdown. I can’t find it in stock anywhere either. There’s stock of the complete mount kit at a few shops in the US but they can’t ship SRAM stuff overseas.

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
I'm pretty sure you can use the xx ,xx sl or xo o version although technically there different but can't confirm that for sure
The part number listed for the sleeve itself says it’s for all T-Type derailleurs. The only difference I can find with the bolt is colour, the XO/GX is black and the XX/XXSL is silver.

Nomad1

Apr 2, 2023
I found a part number just for the sleeve, it’s listed in SRAMs spare parts breakdown. I can’t find it in stock anywhere either. There’s stock of the complete mount kit at a few shops in the US but they can’t ship SRAM stuff overseas.
That sucks about the overseas thing it seem to be something that people run in to more and more no matter what side of the pond your on regardless of weather it been released in that country or not and isn't something that can't be shipped by plane like some batteries. Did you try looking up the different versions or looking the part # that you got for just the bushing from sram? By the way it's a good idea to have kit with washer as that washer is kinda a sacrificial part like the UDH hanger.

Ou812

Jun 26, 2022
Fort William
That sucks about the overseas thing it seem to be something that people run in to more and more no matter what side of the pond your on regardless of weather it been released in that country or not and isn't something that can't be shipped by plane like some batteries. Did you try looking up the different versions or looking the part # that you got for just the bushing from sram? By the way it's a good idea to have kit with washer as that washer is kinda a sacrificial part like the UDH hanger.
I was just going to order the kit with the bolt, sleeve and washer but I can’t find any stock, I’ve checked the part numbers for the XXsl, XX and the XO. I’ll probably have to wait until Tuesday when the shops open up and start making some phone calls.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles