Specialized turbo levo comp alloy 2023 range

Oddy72

Apr 12, 2022
Cumbria
Hello, I recently purchased a 2023 Turbo Levo Comp Alloy and could not be happier! After about 100 hours of riding, this bike is a game changer. It does everything my analog Stumpjumper did but allows me to climb ridiculous trails. I upgraded the wheels (i9), the stem (i9), and installed carbon bars (RaceFace) and flat pedals (WolfTooth). Quite honestly this has been one of best purchases ever. I got a great deal through Specialized @ $5400. As an average rider an old guy at 57 this bike performs perfectly, I have 0 complaints. Weight is 52lbs with the upgrades and tubeless. I am 6’2” and I have an S5, it fits me perfectly.

View attachment 137640 View attachment 137641
Hi mate, so I have a question, I feel my motor is underpowered when using eco /trail /turbo, so if I’m getting tired going up a hill ang go from trail to turbo. The difference is minimal or even feel no change, o understand that it depends on what assistance setting you have . But, when I have used the smart mode, and you can use turbo for about 10 second intervals , the turbo seems really power full like it should.
Seems really different to when using turbo normally. Do you have an issues like this ? What’s your assistance settings please you use ? Shuttle and assistance as well , cheers, trying to find the sweet spot on mine.
I’ve had a new Motor put on mine already after about 5-6 weeks of owning it .

Oldandslowguy

Dec 2, 2022
Nevada
Hi mate, so I have a question, I feel my motor is underpowered when using eco /trail /turbo, so if I’m getting tired going up a hill ang go from trail to turbo. The difference is minimal or even feel no change, o understand that it depends on what assistance setting you have . But, when I have used the smart mode, and you can use turbo for about 10 second intervals , the turbo seems really power full like it should.
Seems really different to when using turbo normally. Do you have an issues like this ? What’s your assistance settings please you use ? Shuttle and assistance as well , cheers, trying to find the sweet spot on mine.
I’ve had a new Motor put on mine already after about 5-6 weeks of owning it .
I ride my bike almost always in trail, about 90% of the time. I don’t feel it’s underpowered at all, after riding my analog bike, this one is a total game changer. I have about 150 miles on my bike and have had 0 issues.

Oddy72

Apr 12, 2022
Cumbria
I ride my bike almost always in trail, about 90% of the time. I don’t feel it’s underpowered at all, after riding my analog bike, this one is a total game changer. I have about 150 miles on my bike and have had 0 issues.
This is my 3rd leccy bike , the other 2 were Bosch powered. My last one was a mondraker which had 4 modes, eco auto emtb and turbo. I had the auto mode added in place of trail, I loved it, gave me the right power when I needed it. Any how , wanted a change in bikes, I don’t regret buying this new bike at all, it looks great and rides great, maybe I just need to play about with the modes and find something I’m happy with. My first all assist was none existent on the bike, so went back to the shop. They checked it over, and a new motor was given. Also my derailure snapped clean in half, not on rough terrain or through to much changing under power.. that annoyed me , but this was also replaced free of charge. I’ll have good play with the modes and assistance levels, see how I find it. My mate also has one of these, although it’s a year below mine, I’ll have a blast on his , see if I can feel any difference in how they feel power wise.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles