Review of Turbo Levo Alloy?.

Alex Ebiker

Mar 24, 2022
Wiltshire
Could someone please do a video review of the entry level gen 3 levo. There doesn’t appear to be one anywhere!.
Nice to have a review of one which people can actually afford.

Alex Ebiker

Mar 24, 2022
Wiltshire
What questions are you looking to have answered in said video review?
Im basically looking for my first emtb and would like to know how the alloy version compares to the higher models. I have a budget of about 5.5k and it’s very hard to chose at this current time because there’s so many great emtbs available now!.
I personally think there are better options out there than the turbo Levo alloy at this price point but I have very little in the way of rider feedback of the bike.

#mitch

🦷 Tooth Fairy 🦷
Aug 23, 2021
New Zealand
Im basically looking for my first emtb and would like to know how the alloy version compares to the higher models. I have a budget of about 5.5k and it’s very hard to chose at this current time because there’s so many great emtbs available now!.
I personally think there are better options out there than the turbo Levo alloy at this price point but I have very little in the way of rider feedback of the bike.
Do you have a choice? For you budget that’s all you can afford.

Canmore TLCC 29

Jun 16, 2020
Canmore, AB Canada
I ordered a turbo levo alloy last fall and it hasn’t arrived. I asked to add the turbo levo comp alloy to my order and it was available for pickup on March 1st. We bought it last week. I have a 2020 turbo levo comp carbon, and I like how the new levo has sealed the charge port. They went to larger diameter handlebars too, and the mullet.
If you don’t want the extra range the 700 Wh battery provides, and don’t care about the upgrades, and you have a non comp available to buy, buy it. You can upgrade to a better bike when/if you think you need more bike. Just get ur butt on an eMTB, and start smiling.😃

Patledoc

May 26, 2020
Québec
I ordered a turbo levo alloy last fall and it hasn’t arrived. I asked to add the turbo levo comp alloy to my order and it was available for pickup on March 1st. We bought it last week. I have a 2020 turbo levo comp carbon, and I like how the new levo has sealed the charge port. They went to larger diameter handlebars too, and the mullet.
If you don’t want the extra range the 700 Wh battery provides, and don’t care about the upgrades, and you have a non comp available to buy, buy it. You can upgrade to a better bike when/if you think you need more bike. Just get ur butt on an eMTB, and start smiling.😃
Very good advice. I have a 2020 alloy, basic 500 wh, and I love it . My wife is waiting for a 2022 Comp.

Christy

Feb 28, 2020
Edmonton, Canada
Lucky her !!! Bravo ! ( hey , we were at Kicking Horse 3 weeks ago, ski, nordic ski and hiking! A paradise for your eMTB) .
When is kicking horse open? They got the lifts right? I need to get down and start hitting the trails this summer on mine. Brag creek and moose mountain will be hit also

Legendary-dave

Aug 6, 2019
UK
Hello , I bought the entry levo in 2019 , 500 battery , I love this bike , I can’t stop riding it , the only difference between the higher end Levos in my opinion is the battery and frame composition and what the bike is spec with , I’m very happy with the riding and have never ran out of juice , but what I’ve done over the past 2 years is this , I installed a dropper post and changed the forks , I only changed the wheels as I crashed and buckled the front wheel , I upgraded to hope fortus 30’s ….. if I were to start again I would definitely buy a 2022 levo , with that gen 3 motor

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles