Levo Gen 3 Specialized offering FREE 700w battery with Base Carbon Levo, they HONORED for me!!!

RodneyH

May 28, 2023
Orange County
I bought a carbon levo on July 31, 2023 and a couple of weeks later I ordered a 700w battery that was on sale for 50% off. Everyone was out of the battery, so it had to be ordered. After a month, I still hadn't gotten it (although it was paid for). Prior to it coming in, I got the Specialized email talking about the new promotion of a free 700w battery. I got back off of vacation and my battery came in, I went to pick it up and showed the shop the email (they are owned by Specialized). After being on the computer a bit, he gets my battery and tells me that they are going to refund account!!!! I was 100% expecting them to say, "too bad, it is what it is". So I was very surprised when he said they would give me a refund. SUPER STOKED!!!

Mario Antony

May 5, 2023
Portugal
Customer Care is top notch at Specialized, and great to know that still is! Congrats 😉

Start to be disappointed with Canyon (1st bike from them....), and sincerely I'm starting regreting not buying the Levo!

WestCoastRider

Feb 10, 2023
Manhattan Beach, CA
I picked up one of these deals too, also SoCal based. I bought it for my son who is 12 and a really good analog enduro rider but we want ebikes for Palm Canyon. The deal I wound up with was $3500 including tax, with the extra 700w battery. I'm still waiting for the shop to assemble it, apparently there was just a massive social media swirl about the shops in and around LA that had stock left the last 2 weeks and I think we got him the last S4 in town (he's really tall for his age).

I'm curious about the batteries and what he is even going to need. For the price we paid, I am wondering if I sell the 700=w battery to finance better/lighter fork (can drop a pound easily for $250 take off Fox 36s that are all over the place now) and some other components to get the weight down 3-4 lbs and then given he's only 120lbs, I wonder if range with the 500w battery is going to be plenty.

Any thoughts on range between the two size in SoCal area trails?

kneecap

Sep 10, 2020
so cal USA
I weigh 150 lbs. Did 20 miles yesterday on same bike & had almost 30% battery left. We did a trail system out of Palmdale with not long steep climbing though. Mostly in trail mode. I changed fork oil in compression cartridge to redline 1,5 weight, surprisingly weigh better fork!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles