Levo Gen 2 Levo 700w battery not fully charging

peteandsoo

Nov 15, 2019
Cranbrook, Kent
Hi
I have a new ( 5 charges) 700w battery and it will not charge to 100%. Just gets to 74% and the charger turns green, although the battery lights continue to flash from 2 lights to 3. I bought it from the Spesh Concept store and called them today and they said they would call back, so I suspect it is a warranty issue. They are a long way away so wondered if I was just missing something and could avoid the trip?

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
You can hardly do anything wrong when charging so I guess you have a bad charger or battery ...

peteandsoo

Nov 15, 2019
Cranbrook, Kent
It was alright at first. Despite calling The Spesh Concept store where I bought it 4 times , they always promised to call back but never did. Dropped it off today to those nice people at Berkshire cycles they are looking at it, so it will get resolved. Suggestion is it could be the battery but the initial test did not flag anything, could be the charger. Bike also developed a weird thing today when I was riding, it lost all drive from the motor no warning lights etc. Turned it off and tuned it on again and was all good. Berkshire will also check this as well. Stunning service from those guys, probably Spesh's biggest asset!

peteandsoo

Nov 15, 2019
Cranbrook, Kent
Berkshire Bikes called me yesterday, they had to regen the battery (?) but all fixed now. Just have to go and collect. Just wanted to say that these guys are the John Lewis of the bike world ( probably even better ), stunning service!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles