Levo Gen 3 Error code Levo 2022 (battery fully charged)

mikeyh1234

Dec 2, 2023
Surrey
Hi all

Had my 2022 Levo Alloy about 3 months. Won't power on 90% of the time recently. Will take to a dealer for review but difficult to get a slot this time of year in the workshops. Anyone experienced this error, battery is charged, connection good but flashes red as if empty then turns off.
Thanks
Screenshot_20231202_204651_Photos.jpg

Last edited:

brigcampbell

May 30, 2022
SoCal
A depleted or missing coin cell battery in TCU will cause the bottom LED error code to be displayed for one minute after startup.
The TCU uses one CR1620 battery.

mikeyh1234

Dec 2, 2023
Surrey
Thanks for the advice, much appreciated. Seems to be an intermittent fault as working again.
Was getting the battery connection error message in the app. That seems to be gone also?

brigcampbell

May 30, 2022
SoCal
Thanks for the advice, much appreciated. Seems to be an intermittent fault as working again.
Was getting the battery connection error message in the app. That seems to be gone also?

Do you have the new spring door for the charge port? It is poorly designed around the plug receptor.

Every time I charge and plug the battery back in I have to rock the connector back and forth 4-5 times to seat it correctly otherwise I get the battery missing error.

mikeyh1234

Dec 2, 2023
Surrey
Still using the original style door. It just came back online without me changing anything. Hopefully will get diagnosed at the workshop.
Cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles