Solving E-Bike Theft in the Netherlands

Haitthem

Feb 2, 2021
Netherlands
Hello everyone!
Since E-Bike theft has been significantly increasing in recent years I'm working on a potential idea to address E-Bike theft in the Netherlands and hopefully in various other countries as well! To do this I need your opinion on some of the safety concerns of owning an E-Bike and your general experience of using an E-Bike. I would greatly appreciate every input!

If you live in the Netherlands particularly or other European countries I need your participation in this 3 min survey.

E-Bikes Survey

Thank you so much, looking forward to hearing what you think and hopefully talking to some of you!

Planckus

Jan 21, 2021
Denmark
Hello everyone!
Since E-Bike theft has been significantly increasing in recent years I'm working on a potential idea to address E-Bike theft in the Netherlands and hopefully in various other countries as well! To do this I need your opinion on some of the safety concerns of owning an E-Bike and your general experience of using an E-Bike. I would greatly appreciate every input!

If you live in the Netherlands particularly or other European countries I need your participation in this 3 min survey.

E-Bikes Survey

Thank you so much, looking forward to hearing what you think and hopefully talking to some of you!
Hi there,

i think that you need to take a look at the survey - some of it doesn’t really make any sense. See picture.

299D5B8D-6CEE-4767-BD9D-3E641BAF4280.png

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
sorry mate, I see no purpose in conducting this type of survey. The issues of bike security are obvious. The bikes have significant value and there is a high demand for them. Part of ensuring security of ebikes is not advertising to all and sundry where to find them/who owns them/where they store them etc. After that security is very much the same as any item of value.

Planckus

Jan 21, 2021
Denmark
sorry mate, I see no purpose in conducting this type of survey. The issues of bike security are obvious. The bikes have significant value and there is a high demand for them. Part of ensuring security of ebikes is not advertising to all and sundry where to find them/who owns them/where they store them etc. After that security is very much the same as any item of value.
I am using Bikefinder personally:)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles