Rail (750Wh) Smart system mini remote upgrade

JP-NZ

E*POWAH Elite
Feb 17, 2022
Christchurch - New Zealand
As detailed in a few other threads on here, you can use the mini remote with the Kiox 300 but you have to move the LED controller somewhere inboard on the bars or hide it elsewhere on the bike.

You can't fit the system controller on the top tube afaik

JP-NZ

E*POWAH Elite
Feb 17, 2022
Christchurch - New Zealand
I have purchased the 3D printed mount to move the controller inboard and will purchase the remote, but it would be great to get rid of it all together.
You can't run the system without the LED controller. Someone on here did install a mini remote and hid the LED controller in the frame? But the system won't run without the LED remote connected somewhere..

You can always run without the Kiox as well

ricko

Mar 8, 2022
NSW, Australia
You can't run the system without the LED controller. Someone on here did install a mini remote and hid the LED controller in the frame? But the system won't run without the LED remote connected somewhere..

You can always run without the Kiox as well
I'm aware, but the Kiox could be replaced by the new smart controller if it could be mounted some how, as it has the Bluetooth functionality of the remote in it.
An adapter to accept it onto the current kiox top tub mount would do the trick I imagine. It would just not be flush

Paul Mac

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Subscriber
Jul 9, 2018
Uk
I'm aware, but the Kiox could be replaced by the new smart controller if it could be mounted some how, as it has the Bluetooth functionality of the remote in it.
An adapter to accept it onto the current kiox top tub mount would do the trick I imagine. It would just not be flush
This is a good idea, however not sure the existing hole is long enough the accept the new controller?

mightyflav

Jul 26, 2022
Brazil
Be awesome if some clever soul made a 3d printed adapter :)

I have purchased the 3D printed mount to move the controller inboard and will purchase the remote, but it would be great to get rid of it all together.
Where did you ger the 3D printed mount?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles