• How to use this section. To the thread starter: Once you are satisfied with the answer that youve been given, click the Trophy on the left hand side of the message. This will rate this answer as the 'Best Answer' and will change the question status from 'Unanswerd' to 'Answered'. All members can also upvote an answer with the 'Up' arrow, this will help identify the best answer.

Shimano ep801 e tube issues

Sbmtb

Jul 18, 2023
Cornwall
Hi guys! 3 weeks into riding this beast and it’s the best thing ever!

However I am really struggling to find a good way to connect to the e tube app on my phone as none of the older e tube components from the e8000 series are compatible with the new ep801 system and battery, which I was told by Shimano uk(contacted through the shop I work at).

Now I like clean looking bikes and the only way I can seem to get e tube for this bike is to get the SW-EN600L switch however I personally don’t think I’ve seen anything uglier in my life🤣

Does anyone know of another option for doing this? Maybe they will bring out a compatible version of the EW-E100 switch then I can hide it in my frame as that’s what I was thinking of doing.

Thanks to Shimano for making everything so easy🤣

Cheers🤘

IMG_5330.jpeg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles