SANTA CRUZ BULLIT OWNERS !

Downhillr

Jul 2, 2021
SF Bay, California
In the USA. Put in a deposit as soon as the Bullit was announced months ago. Holding out for the bronze color. Just sent an email to my dealer to see if there is any ETA. Ugh.
I put deposit with a couple dealers Jan2021… periodically checked SC authorized dealers list (online) also my son knows SC crew (marketing mgrs) and all said Spring 2022 possibilities! I kept checking sites because several dealers had open standing orders with SC and got a hit in November 2021, couldn’t believe it since I’d checked that dealer every couple weeks for months, even dealer was surprised to get it… copper color in XL. Moral of story, don’t give up, love this bike!

Downhillr

Jul 2, 2021
SF Bay, California
Sexy colour . This is a confident bike . And Santa Cruz technically with geo on ebikes will get better and better . I’ve never owned a Santa but that’s going to change .
3C420FCB-EFA9-41D9-95D5-ACEA08F33E37.jpeg
Just sharing the ride… 2022 Bullit X01Reserve XL. Tall guys might be curious, swapped the too short stock Fox post with a OneUp 210mm dropper V2 (only one short enough total length to fit in seat tube). New pedal bling from Sea Otter.. Yosh-kite color Yoshimura flats, sweet!

08F1C4C4-F161-47BF-8F14-BFA99D73D0DC.jpeg

Feb 18, 2021
Central Switzerland
I sold my Bullit S Kit a year ago, coming from a FF Kenevo I was disappointed by the Motor. Now a guy I know sold his XT Coil with only 400km. So, like new. He was asking 8000chf instead of the new 11000chf (like 1:1 to € or $).
So..he let me ride it down my favourite Trail and joined me on his brandnew Nomad. He's exactly the same height and weight and had that suspension setup perfectly. Man! I never rode something like this before! Loved it so much I just bought it. There's nothing better out there for that 8000 bucks. Like my Kenevo SL a bit better for jumping, but besides that I didn't miss anything..
Went home and set it to US Mode. So now I get Support up to 32kmh. No other System is easier to "derestrict".

Downhillr

Jul 2, 2021
SF Bay, California
I sold my Bullit S Kit a year ago, coming from a FF Kenevo I was disappointed by the Motor. Now a guy I know sold his XT Coil with only 400km. So, like new. He was asking 8000chf instead of the new 11000chf (like 1:1 to € or $).
So..he let me ride it down my favourite Trail and joined me on his brandnew Nomad. He's exactly the same height and weight and had that suspension setup perfectly. Man! I never rode something like this before! Loved it so much I just bought it. There's nothing better out there for that 8000 bucks. Like my Kenevo SL a bit better for jumping, but besides that I didn't miss anything..
Went home and set it to US Mode. So now I get Support up to 32kmh. No other System is easier to "derestrict".

yeah, I like Shimano’s “e-tube” phone app to tailor the 2 motor Profiles to suit my physical abilities (conditioning, age) and adjust modes to trail type and needs. I’m still tweaking to get best compromise with one battery-life focused profile and a performance focused one.

JetSetDemo

🍦Two Scoops🍦
Patreon
Apr 1, 2018
Ashby de la Zouch
I just sold my Bullet and swapped to a custom DVO build Kenevo SL. I could not get along with the EP8 and love the KSL.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles