2021 Santa Cruz Bullit

Downhillr

Jul 2, 2021
SF Bay, California
Got my Bullit finished today. Picked it up from LSB on thursday after toooooo long wait because of harbour strikes here in Finland. First bike I build from the box, nice way to spend weekend 😀. Totally stock S-model, only mods are brakes because I don`t like Codes and they don`t like me. And some dyedbro protection. I think otherwise the spec is perfect for me. Wasn`t sure about the colour but after watching it whole weekend I like it. I sold my Levo already few weeks ago and can`t wait to ride this but weather is really shit now, maybe for whole week, so we`ll see when that happens.

View attachment 138353
FYI… when Mother Nature rains on your parade, I suggest you put one of these (XL) on your ride and go out and play!
Got my Bullit finished today. Picked it up from LSB on thursday after toooooo long wait because of harbour strikes here in Finland. First bike I build from the box, nice way to spend weekend 😀. Totally stock S-model, only mods are brakes because I don`t like Codes and they don`t like me. And some dyedbro protection. I think otherwise the spec is perfect for me. Wasn`t sure about the colour but after watching it whole weekend I like it. I sold my Levo already few weeks ago and can`t wait to ride this but weather is really shit now, maybe for whole week, so we`ll see when that happens.

View attachment 138353

View attachment 138353
Nice! When Mother Nature rains on your ride I suggest you take a look at these two links:

This winter in NorCal has been so wet we just went out & played in the mud anyway, BTW, I use the XL fender and it really helps keep mud & spray out of my face, if you can find the Mudslinger you'll be happy, just spray under down-tube, bottom bracket, back of seatpost & suspension links(NOT on brakes/rotors).
Time to ride!!

Bndit

Jul 14, 2022
Finland
FYI… when Mother Nature rains on your parade, I suggest you put one of these (XL) on your ride and go out and play!

Nice! When Mother Nature rains on your ride I suggest you take a look at these two links:

This winter in NorCal has been so wet we just went out & played in the mud anyway, BTW, I use the XL fender and it really helps keep mud & spray out of my face, if you can find the Mudslinger you'll be happy, just spray under down-tube, bottom bracket, back of seatpost & suspension links(NOT on brakes/rotors).
Time to ride!!
Plan was to put my RRP proguard from Levo but I have lost the adaptors to dit it to Fox 38 😢 and those Fox own mudguards are out of stock everywhere. It was same thing with RRP when I tried to get one, out of stock. But you are right, this kind of mudguard is really great!

Downhillr

Jul 2, 2021
SF Bay, California
Plan was to put my RRP proguard from Levo but I have lost the adaptors to dit it to Fox 38 😢 and those Fox own mudguards are out of stock everywhere. It was same thing with RRP when I tried to get one, out of stock. But you are right, this kind of mudguard is really great!
Not sure if they ship to you (company name say “Worldwide”)…

Bndit

Jul 14, 2022
Finland

They don’t ship to Finland…

Bndit

Jul 14, 2022
Finland

But Tradeinn had them in stock so I ordered one. I got reply also from RRP that they’ll ship me the adapters I lost by the price of postage 😀

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles